Grace: Yellow & Spearmint MPs
NWpurselover: Spearmint MP
Laria: Large MP in Black
KeyKey: Chocolate MP
Paige7: MP in ?
Madie: still thinking?
Janos: Small MP in Tomato
Janicemp: Amethyst MP & Clutch

I don't know why I ever thought black was the right color. I LOVE the red. I can't wait for my next MJ bag..I think I have a problem :upsidedown:.

Yes but for some insane reason, I could never let myself buy an MJ bag, while LV was just fine to collect...no more! :yahoo:

And I'm not going to take another chance on ebay, either- I was lucky once, and that's enough for me!

Hi resurecting this thread b/c I would like to know everyone's thoughts on small vs. large MPs. I always have leaned toward the large but there is a small MP on ebay in a really beautiful color and good price. So... can everyone fit small comfortably over their shoulder? (I see that Liya can from her avatar!) Can it hold all the essentials - zip clutch, sunglasses, cell, ipod, blackberry, lipstick, etc.? I figure it's ok to have two MPs as well so I could always still pick up a large someday (soon). :biggrin:

I think you can fit all that stuff in there, but it might get full. I tend to like my bags to have some extra room after all the stuff is in there.... But if you think you may end up with two MPs, a small one is not a bad one to add to your collection. Both my MPs are small and I'm very happy with them.

I have the large mp in brick red. I had been lusting after the red stella since my freshman year of college. when I could finally afford one a couple years later I couldn't find one! and I wasn't as knowledgable as I am now. I saw a woman with a Lrg Mp in caramel and fell in love.. with the bag of course.

Anyway I saw the brick red multi pocket on bloomingdales.com, saved up and then it was gone! I checked the website religiously everyday and one day it was back! I got it immediately. It came in on valentine's day of last year. I like it mainly because of the red color and chunky silver hardware. It's just so charming. I like more structured bags but I thought the blake was too simple and too small for me. It's my first MJ bag and I guess for that reason it's my favorite. It's awesome with my wardrope and I use it more than any of my bags. I love it! I think it makes my boyfriend jealous. Probably because I was more happy about my bag than his gift on valentine's day. He once called it ugly and I yelled out, "blasphemy!" He hasn't spoken ill of my precious MJ since. Whenever I take it out of the dustbag and carefully remove the tissue paper and fill it with my belongings I fall in love all over again. Other people would think I'm crazy but I know you girls understand. :yes:

Hi resurecting this thread b/c I would like to know everyone's thoughts on small vs. large MPs. I always have leaned toward the large but there is a small MP on ebay in a really beautiful color and good price. So... can everyone fit small comfortably over their shoulder? (I see that Liya can from her avatar!) Can it hold all the essentials - zip clutch, sunglasses, cell, ipod, blackberry, lipstick, etc.? I figure it's ok to have two MPs as well so I could always still pick up a large someday (soon). :biggrin:

oops thought this was a new thread. Only complaint I have of my lrg mp is that after a while, with only my wallet, sunglasses, and cosmetic bag inside it gets REALLY UNCOMFORTABLY HEAVY. But I endure because I love it. :love: And I get tons of compliments.

Also I think it depends what size YOU are. Liya's small brick red multi pocket looks awesome on her. She must be very petite. (refer to a couple posts up) I'm tall so my lrg multi pocket proportionately looks the same on me as her small does on her. One of my best friends is 5'0 ft tall so she always feels silly carrying larger bags and opts for smaller ones.

oops thought this was a new thread. Only complaint I have of my lrg mp is that after a while, with only my wallet, sunglasses, and cosmetic bag inside it gets REALLY UNCOMFORTABLY HEAVY. But I endure because I love it. :love: And I get tons of compliments.

Also I think it depends what size YOU are. Liya's small brick red multi pocket looks awesome on her. She must be very petite. (refer to a couple posts up) I'm tall so my lrg multi pocket proportionately looks the same on me as her small does on her. One of my best friends is 5'0 ft tall so she always feels silly carrying larger bags and opts for smaller ones.

Thanks, Frances Bean! You are right about your size being a big factor. I actually acquired a small MP since I posted (more about that once I take pics) and it looks MUCH smaller on me than it does on Liya's avatar. But then I am 5'10" and medium/large-framed. I love it but have a feeling I will love the large MP even more. hehe. BTW, I very much enjoyed your description of your love affair with your large brick MP. That is very much how I felt/feel about my black Stella - my first MJ. And you are right, the girls on this board understand that feeling like nobody else! :yes:

i have a small black mp and i've only used it once! i'm a little afraid of the pale yellow suede inside. lol. but i love it. i thought the large would be too big for me- this is a great size!

I think the small would fit everything you need. If you have a store near you with the small MP you can go try it out. :yes: I had purchased both the small and large black MP at the same time because I could not decide between the sizes. For me the small fit everything but since I normally carry a lot of stuff it was hard for me to take things out. :Push: The large one fit everythng and had plenty of room left over so that was why I kept that one. The small one I could fit over the shoulder but the large one was better. Also regarding height, I am around 5'0 tall and the large looks fine on me, I think it is because after the bag slouches it looks a bit smaller.

What do you guys think about the gold MP? I'd love to get it but I'm afraid it'll be prone to "cracking" if you know what I mean. I hope not cause I love the color! Anyone has this color?

I've seen some MJ metallic bags with the color wearing off along the bottom edges and the handle, but I think that is common with any metallic leather. Not too much "cracking" I think.