MJ Louise?

sparkles48

Southern Sweetheart
O.G.
Mar 20, 2006
Are they still being made or discontinued? I just saw it and LOVE it! It's such a great evening bag :love:

prodImage.ms

Also, are the calf leather multipockets being discontinued? I was just looking at the official Marc Jacobs website and they only had the quilted kind listed for Fall 2007 :confused1:

^^^ Re multipockets - look in the reference section for F/W 2007 and see what's coming up. Definately not discontinued. I'm a MP fan, so glad to be able to count on this style.

Re Louise - sorry I don't know about this style

^ Thanks for the info! I just looked and looked and the soft calf MP is still listed for F/W 2007! I wonder why the official site didn't have any pictures of it :confused1:

Hopefully, the Louise isn't discontinued either!

I think I've seen some at the outlets too. The Louise style, as far as I know, has been discontinued... so you better grab them while you can!

I just got a Louise on ebay--they had a few about 2-3 weeks ago. They also have some at TJ Maxx from Fall 06, but they were pretty steep ($400, retail for $495).

ETA: By the way, I've carried mine to a few parties & I love the size. It's "fatter" than most evening bags so it fits a lot.

Ugh TJMaxx never has good deals on purses in my experience. They had these old Coach bags from like a year or so ago for $200 (retail price $238) the last time I went :rolleyes: I'll try checking ebay though - hopefully there are still some Louises on there!

I just bought a MJ Louise bag in turquoise at TJ Maxx, I'd been watching it for a while, as it was $299 first, then it disappeared and I thought it had been bought, but today I found it on clearance for $135!