MJ Chat Thread

Have you heard more about the work situation? Or aren't we talking about that on a Friday night while drinking alcoholic apple pie?

Nothing new...which is part of the annoyance....it's a rather effed up limbo to be living in. Things may be fine for me/my team, or I may be really delusional. There's just not much information being given to anyone in the organization and what is shared tends to be discouraging. This new guy seems wholly mediocre (and rather stupid). So....good times! [emoji12]

Lol... I would describe my week exactly the same way. Well, a couple major annoyances on top of the minor, but overall...I'm doing okay.

Currently drinking a hard pumpkin cider (it's seriously like alcoholic apple pie) while DH makes chili. So not much to complain about in the current moment. [emoji41][emoji481]

Nothing new...which is part of the annoyance....it's a rather effed up limbo to be living in. Things may be fine for me/my team, or I may be really delusional. There's just not much information being given to anyone in the organization and what is shared tends to be discouraging. This new guy seems wholly mediocre (and rather stupid). So....good times! [emoji12]

The hard pumpkin cider sounds great, eehlers!
I am lacking in a Friday night adult beverage.

Hopefully things will work out for you and your team.

So its been a couple of years since I came and posted.... pulled the trigger on a large single today.. missed it. Still on the search for my Devil Wears Prada - Multi Pocket... and have had 2 more kids since I last said hello.. hope everyone is well :smile:

So its been a couple of years since I came and posted.... pulled the trigger on a large single today.. missed it. Still on the search for my Devil Wears Prada - Multi Pocket... and have had 2 more kids since I last said hello.. hope everyone is well :smile:

Hi, cfrozal! I'm not new to tPF, but previously I did not post on this thread. I'm happy to meet other MJ fans.

Hi, cfrozal! I'm not new to tPF, but previously I did not post on this thread. I'm happy to meet other MJ fans.
Hi Mimmy!! I was really active between 2009-2011, then had a baby in '12 and in '13, my youngest being developmentally delayed so I haven't gotten a chance to pop pack in to say hi as often as I would have liked. Now that all 4 kids are in school I get 2 hours to myself each morning.. so I'm coming back to the brand that made me so happy :smile:

Reactions: ElainePG and Mimmy
Hi all! Hope you are all doing well.

Sometimes going to the Rack is like opening a time capsule.

I always wanted something from the Petal to the Metal line, but later lost interest in getting a bag. So when I stumbled across this at the Rack, it was the perfect way to just have a tiny something from this line.

It had tissue inside, and the key ring was still covered too!
IMG_1475758727.507385.jpg

Reactions: ElainePG
Hi all! Hope you are all doing well.

Sometimes going to the Rack is like opening a time capsule.

I always wanted something from the Petal to the Metal line, but later lost interest in getting a bag. So when I stumbled across this at the Rack, it was the perfect way to just have a tiny something from this line.

It had tissue inside, and the key ring was still covered too!
View attachment 3485908
Oh, how cute! :heart::heart::heart:

Oh, how cute! :heart::heart::heart:

Thanks, Elaine! I have several RM pouches, but am considering upgrading my pouches. For some reason none of my other slg's show much wear, but the pouches do. So I am rethinking buying more expensive pouches, for fear of them getting too banged up.

While I think about the pouch issue I will see how this one wears. [emoji3]

Hey all - happy Friday [emoji41]

Sorry for the extra mehness, faith. Unfortunately I haven't had any recent breakthroughs on the time travel front.

Been carrying Stella lately. I just love her [emoji173]️
IMG_1475880122.791384.jpg