Miu Miu bow satchel is back!! anyone still in love like me?

I think the coffer is def more user-friendly. And the shoulder strap is great for daily use. Love how the coffer is both classy and whimsical at the same time.

I love the bow satchel, and although I love the Coffer, I think the bow satchel is less 'trendy'. I'd love a bow satchel in a lighter colour for Spring/Summer (in Australia that is!)

Oh my I am loving the new chocolate bow satchel!!! I already have the brown suede one.....does it make sense to get 2 of the same bag but in different colors???? I would even consider black....:confused1:

oh! i wish i can get both the bow tie and the coffer! apparently not at the same time though... :sweatdrop:

does anyone know whether buying from NAP or Styledrops is better? i never buy my bags online before and found the Styledrops site looks a bit dodgy.. or maybe it's just their interface!?

I have a black bow satchel. But am a little bit miffed that I got the bigger one (without the long shoulder strap), the only one available to me at the time. So makes it only hand held or a really tight shoulder fit. I do love the look, but find mine really heavy. And a bit tad difficult to get stuff out of easily (I end up alway rummaging) b/c of the flap. Looks great thought, but have only really used it a handful of times since last winter. Am considering a Coffer for right now, might be a little more user friendly.

guess what girls i've finally taken the plunge and have ordered the brown one from net-a-porter!! yay!!! should be here early next week. : )
Yes Ive thought that the bow may be a bit difficult to get things in and out of.. but im a silly girl and im willing to overlook it as I love this bag so much!!: i love the bows too. x :yahoo:

Does anyone know what color this one is? Thanks for your help.

Hey Miyake, I think this is the chocolate brown.. this is from barneys isnt it? I think they call it "dark brown black" (not sure if its a typo and supposed to be "dark brown"?) If you compare it to the brown bow bags on net-a-porter, and styledrops I think this shade is about halfway between them..

Way to go Sneaky Squirrel!!!! Pls let me know how great it turns out to be! i still can't decide myself as you can probably see in the thread i started :sweatdrop:

Sneaky Squirrel- you rock! I've been lamenting over missing the bow satchel last fall/ winter; now I'm happy that you've posted these. I think I prefer the dark chocolate, but I'd be happy to won any color! Thank you!

Miyake it could be the one I saw in London it is a sort of burgandy colour which also looks dark brown in some lights
It is a very nice colour although I bought the black

Has anyone seen the nude pink IRL? Is it gorgeous? I'm thinking abt buying one. Unfortunatley, there's no Miu Miu shop in Thailand. So, i can't actually try it b/f making decision:confused1: