Miu Miu Australia Sale

Hi everyone!!!
can someone please confirm the shoes are on sale now too?! and has anyone has exp with phone orders from the stores? i'm in Perth and...you know it... there's no Miu Miu here :sad:

angelamaz2 said:
The shoes are mostly 40-50% off. I bought those red patent flats for $275:smile:

Love these! I was seriously thinking of getting these but thought they might be too red? You don't think they're too much? What do you plan on wearing these with? Need some ideas! Thanks!

Love these! I was seriously thinking of getting these but thought they might be too red? You don't think they're too much? What do you plan on wearing these with? Need some ideas! Thanks!
Haha, I love bright colours. Planning to wear these cute red flats with my red bal bag, maybe a light colour top with skinny jeans:smile: there are so many shoes on sale, didn't dare to get the glitter pumps:P

angelamaz2 said:
Haha, I love bright colours. Planning to wear these cute red flats with my red bal bag, maybe a light colour top with skinny jeans:smile: there are so many shoes on sale, didn't dare to get the glitter pumps:P

Yeah I was thinking a light top with dark skinny jeans would look cute. Maybe I should get these! I don't have a pair of red shoes yet.. The super glittery ones were all too high for me. Going to have to see if the red pair are still there...might be sold already! Thanks and enjoy them!