Mirror speedy or papillon?

Lvbaby...I have the same speedies (except for the cerise) as you and we're the same height. Hheheheheh...

I have the mono 25, MC white, MC black, and the damier 30. My mom also has a vintage speedy from the early 80's.

I just want both I think... J/k BTW, does anyone have a pic with a speedy 35 in hand???

ShoulderEyeCandy said:
Lvbaby...I have the same speedies (except for the cerise) as you and we're the same height. Hheheheheh...

I have the mono 25, MC white, MC black, and the damier 30. My mom also has a vintage speedy from the early 80's.

I just want both I think... J/k BTW, does anyone have a pic with a speedy 35 in hand???

Lol too funny :smile:
We just have good taste, that's all :supacool:

ShoulderEyeCandy said:
Does anyone think the speedy is too large? Pap too small?

Totally agree:yes: .
I wish the speedy was the 25 or even 30, it'll be too big on me.
The papillon is cute but I don't think it will hold all my stuff:Push:

Diffinetely a Speedy ...:yahoo:

BTW Laides , Speedies are coming in Both Silver and Gold? if so, which one would u think will be more flashy?

another stupid Q :shame: patina thingy?

TIA:heart:

Chloe said:
Diffinetely a Speedy ...:yahoo:

BTW Laides , Speedies are coming in Both Silver and Gold? if so, which one would u think will be more flashy?

another stupid Q :shame: patina thingy?

TIA:heart:

I think the Gold will be flashier,no need to worry about patina the handles are covered in the same material,thank goodness.

Yeux, I can totally see you with the SILVER papillon. I love the silver. I know how you love that shape! Your collection is TDF!!!

See, I was thinking the speedy 34 will be too flashy.

I was just going to get one not for everyday use, since I like changing purses but just to collect the LE pieces.

Lvbaby, of course we both have fabulous taste!!! I love your collection.

ShoulderEyeCandy said:
See, I was thinking the speedy 34 will be too flashy.

I was just going to get one not for everyday use, since I like changing purses but just to collect the LE pieces.

Lvbaby, of course we both have fabulous taste!!! I love your collection.

Lol that's why I'm getting the Speedy..I'll use it a couple times but otherwise, it's going in the collection. I like to get at least one thing from each line if I can.
And thanks! :flowers: