Mirror lockits not that scarce? Did anyone not get one, who want one?

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
So, I was pleasently surprised that the ebay prices don't seem as outrageous on the lock its as the speedys and paps were...

What is your take....Are there more? Or are they less popular?

I thought so many here got them, because we knew so far in advance....did anyone not get one who really wanted one?

Just curious....what do you think?

I dont recall the prices of the speedy and paps on ebay after release but I think the lockit prices arent as outrageous right now because ebay is saturated with them.

i wasnt able to get a gold lockit from the store i waitlisted at but with enough persistance, I found one somewhere else

I am not sure if any have even been released here yet.:mad:.
I was going to go on the list but didn't as the SA was talking to me like I was an idiot, explaining slowly how the miroir papillon and speedy are gone already as they were very limited.:rolleyes: They know absolutely nothing here and I could not be bothered arguing with her at the time.:cursing:

I was waitlisted but didnt get one... our country only had 4 Lockits-- 4 lockits for the whole country... argh! singapore had only 12 Lockits i believe, and most were pre-paid already. So when i asked a friend to get one fore me, it wasn't available anymore.

Don't know why the Lockit doesn't seem to be as popular as the Speedy as it is a gorgeous bag. I love mine. My SIL got one she doesn't like it at all. She asked me to sell it on ebay for her but I have told her to wait as the prices are very bad. She doesn't want to return to store as has taken back quite a lot lately, she wants then she doesn't want LOL one of those can't make up her mind people. Fortunately she doesn't have a daughter like mine who would absolutely kill me if I parted with mine LOL. I have used it once, she has used it 4 times already LOL

I think because it's not advertised.

First time that I knew about Miroir Speedy because I found it in Bazaar, then I called eLux which the rep said she knew nothing at that time.

Then I found out later (which almost late) from tPF that the metallic Speedy was called "Miroir", so I tried to WL thru 866, however they denied to put me on WL (and said the WL was closed).

For this Lockit, I did WL according to some people (Mich, Matt, John, Rebecca) said there will be a new Miroir. I think if I don't know from tPF, I may not know about it at all (I mean even now)!!.

I think that lots of people didn't know about it! however, there are still some big stores that haven't even received their full stock in yet! So maybe it'll get crazier. Or maybe people are sick of Miroir already? Upset that it was re-released? Who knows

I noticed that too only 1 sold, before the purse forum I never heard of any miroir lockit . The speedy shape and pap are more popular, I would prefer the miroir speedy if I had the choice to choose.

I was waitlisted for both but decided it wasn't for me. The silver's gorgeous but I didn't feel like I was rockin' that bag like it should be. But it does seem as if every TPFer has gotten one. I do wish I did get the speedy when it came around though. That was my biggest regret in the mirior line.