Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point!! Now that I look back on her previous style vs now I do see what you mean...I agree that her style evolution has made me not a excited as before. My own style and hers has parted I think and has made me like of her style less than years ago. An excellent post and one in which I can relate too!!!:flowers:

Thank you for that:smile: It's nice to see someone share that opinion. I thought I was a freak! lol

Nathalya:hugs:

Maybe its also the fact that she was able to take more risks when still working in russia. Whether a function of just comfort/accomplished-ness/credibility having already been established or otherwise. If shes based out of ny now shes probably having to analyze n think a bit more since shes not as well known here and doesnt wantto make a mistake and either be labelled the wrong way. Hard to repair that once its messed. Just my thoughts :smile:
We tend to be more carefree when we're sure 100%.

I had no idea she is based out of NYC now :shrugs:

Not feeling the blue dress at all. Not my cup of tea.

I love the striped skirt and adore her high heel sandals. Love those. Not a fan of the jacket. So glad she is posting these pix.

Agreed with the posters about missing her old style. She plays it much more safer now and dress more conservatively.

Still i love that she wears contrasting prints. I am still inspired by some of her outfits.

Status
Not open for further replies.