Style Miroslava Duma - a Russian "It" Girl (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of people on this thread mentioned how dull she is looking, " boring " and " tired " and her fashion sense has changed. In my opinion, its only normal, she's a mother now and she's a busy with all the work and pressure. Being a mother really tires you and exhausts you ( obviously ).. what do u think?

Yes, i agree.. Especially since she works lots and travels lots on the side as well.
So she seems very busy indeed.
And I really don't have a problem with any of her outfits.. Sometimes ther a bit calmer or diffrent the others.
I stll don't find her dull or anything.

A lot of people on this thread mentioned how dull she is looking, " boring " and " tired " and her fashion sense has changed. In my opinion, its only normal, she's a mother now and she's a busy with all the work and pressure. Being a mother really tires you and exhausts you ( obviously ).. what do u think?

Yes she certainly does not experiement as she used to. When the threads for her first started she was discovering her style IMO. It has changed over the years. I just miss her old style i guess. Now she is more conservative.

Definitely for me her style is miss and hit these days.

As for the last outfit. Not a fan of the brown skirt and jumper.

She has launched an online boutique. AIZEL 24/7

News from Buro 24/7

http://buro247.ru/fashion/news/6633.html

Translation of article I used Google Translate folks!:smile:

Online store Aizel 24/7 - a joint project of Miroslava Duma and Aysel Trudel, created on the basis of multi-brand boutique Aizel Buro and site 24/7 - has finally begun its work, Now items from the boutique in the Aizel Stoleshnikov connoisseurs of high fashion from around the the world can buy online. The site of the new online store you can find clothes from the collections of the most well-known Western and Russian designers: in Aizel 24/7 represented brands such as Mary Katrantzou, Christian Louboutin, The Row, Diane von Furstenberg, Balmain, Emilio Pucci, Agent Provocateur, ALAIA , Stella McCartney, Herve Leger, Rick Owens, RolandMouret, Proenza Schouler, Christopher Kane, Alexander Terekhov, Vika Gazinskaya and many others. The advantage of Aizel 24/7 is that at any time you can make an order and get it delivered at a convenient place for you in just a couple of hours. Party on the occasion of the presentation Aizel 24/7 held in late December in the boutique Aizel, but now the project team was able to refine the original idea and implement it: to make purchases online Aizel 24/7, you can today!

On the occasion of launching the project in its March issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine published an interview with Miroslava Duma and Aysel Trudel, and shooting, which the author was a photographer Ilya Vartanian.

HERE IS THE WEBSITE ADDRESS - http://aizel247.ru/

Last edited:
I love 'Aizel' , such a good business move for her. Heads down, she's so smart! Shame though, you can only purchase if you live in Moscow and around.... Hope she'll expand the site!!!!! I can't wait to buy something form Vika!!!!

The latest outfits have been "eh" in my book. Especially the brown skirt and black/yellow dress -- both garments seem to look "unfinished". As if she ran out of her tailor's office in them before the work was completed!:lol:

scaled.php

Her outfits are definitely different than they used to be, I'm sure it's a function of her getting older and having a baby, but she might also just be trying new things. I think we'll eventually see some more exciting outfits again. I still think these looks are cute, they just aren't as cuttin edge as she was when she was younger, which is to be expected.

Of course her style is changing...if you would take a look of yourself you would see that you've changed too. And if you don't believe it...take a look at old pictures of yourself and make the comparison.
At the end...style is not for everyone.And, admit it or not she is one of those who have something to say in the fashion industry. I do agree that i am not a fan off all her choices, but betwwen me and her..well, she's the expert.

Can anyone help me find the interview she did a while ago where she talked about her favorite movies (I think the Godfather), and her favorite cities?

I want to have my students translate it for practice. I thought I saved it on my computer & can't find it now. I know it's in one of her threads here, but I'm having no luck searching for it.

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.