Miroir Pouchette

A decent amount..for a wallet I'd suggest either going without and putting your cash/cards in the side pocket, or using a billfold since they're thin. Besides that, I also fit in my pens, lip glosses, keys (in the 4 key holder) and/or my cerises porte monnaie round and it fits well, no weird bulkiness. :yes:

Here you go :smile:

p4.jpg

p3.jpg

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

Here's I can fit into mine without altering the shape very much (just makes it thicker)

-mono cles with keys inside
-mono CC holder
-cellphone
-lipgloss
-cash in patch pocket

or...the party I went to on Sunday, I had these inside and the pochette looked great:
-mono cles with keys and cards inside
-cellphone
-compact
-stain remover pen
-lip balm
-lip gloss

Karman, you are so cute, with a stain remover pen. I have not tried this before. Does it work? You have almost talked me into trying one out. Is it handy? And just wondering how good it is. I know I admit, if I'm wearing white, I will stain it with something lol.
Here's I can fit into mine without altering the shape very much (just makes it thicker)

-mono cles with keys inside
-mono CC holder
-cellphone
-lipgloss
-cash in patch pocket

or...the party I went to on Sunday, I had these inside and the pochette looked great:
-mono cles with keys and cards inside
-cellphone
-compact
-stain remover pen
-lip balm
-lip gloss

Karman, you are so cute, with a stain remover pen. I have not tried this before. Does it work? You have almost talked me into trying one out. Is it handy? And just wondering how good it is. I know I admit, if I'm wearing white, I will stain it with something lol.

Yes, it definitely WORKS!
I think it's an AMAZING product...I rarely go anywhere without one!
I've removed strawberry stains from cream pants (that saved the day!!), spaghetti sauce on white skirt, red wine on boyfriend's pants, pencil mark on my tank top, and even a random food stain from my 100% silk slip dress. That stuff is amazing! The only two things that it won't really work that well on are grease and ink stains.