Miroir Poch.capacity ~lots of pics~ Holds quite a bit!

These are the EXACT type of pics that I was looking for...

and I am HAPPY to see how much it can hold! It only fits a little less than the Epi pochette...but just enough for me! It does look a little distorted, but whatever!
Thanks SO MUCH for posting these pics, twinkle.tink!! :flowers:

Edit: Ohhh just looked at the pics more closely, I didn't know there'd be a patch pocket inside there, considering it's so thin already!
So concerning the material, think it'll scratch easily? Does it feel...plasticy/rubbery, or clean and smooth like metal?

And hmm looking at stock pics of the pochette, I thought the ring where the strap is attached to was on the side...but I guess not! Oh well!

Thanks so much for the pics twinkle.tink!

These are pics I needed to see! I was having second thoughts about getting this pouchette after reading some threads regarding its' size. With the doubt gone, I guess I'm gonna have to find a cles to go inside it too! :P

These are the EXACT type of pics that I was looking for...

and I am HAPPY to see how much it can hold! It only fits a little less than the Epi pochette...but just enough for me! It does look a little distorted, but whatever!
Thanks SO MUCH for posting these pics, twinkle.tink!! :flowers:

Edit: Ohhh just looked at the pics more closely, I didn't know there'd be a patch pocket inside there, considering it's so thin already!
So concerning the material, think it'll scratch easily? Does it feel...plasticy/rubbery, or clean and smooth like metal?

And hmm looking at stock pics of the pochette, I thought the ring where the strap is attached to was on the side...but I guess not! Oh well!

You're welcome....yeah, there is a patch pocket, I was thinking of just putting the id, cards and money in there, to eliminate the cles.

I don't think it will scratch easily, I tried to scratch the clochette on my silver speedy, and it didn't scratch.

It doesn't feel plastic, it feels alot like the vernis, just a little more smoother.

One last thing, it doesn't get finger prints easily....I was worried about that, don't know how they did that, but its pretty amazing.