Miroir! Miroir! ~Pics and size comparision pics

1. So here are the 2 new babies, fresh from the store.

Size comparisions, even though it is called a 30, def. much closer in size to the 35.

2. love your beatiful bags and thanks for comparing the size
  3. Saw all the bags today. Def. happy with my choices! The paps were cute, but would be too small for me.

The Gold speedy was nice, but I liked the silver better....but I like silver and plat. jewlery too, so that makes sense.

I loved the silver pouchette too, but wanted to the gold to match my antiguas, since it is the same as the plate.
  4. I want to see it modeled :sad: :rolleyes:
  5. congrats!
  6. LOVE the silver! maybe it is a 30 but because it is rather structured looking, it appears larger? idk

its hot tho!
  7. Yeah Congrats Twinkle!!! They are BEAUTIFUL! :yahoo:
  8. It is, the blue is a 35, the mc a 30...I measured it just for kicks and it is just a smidge under 34 cm :smile:
  9. Congrats on your Silver Speedy! Looks like we've just added one to the Miroir Club! Yay! :yahoo:
  10. Congrats!

Twinkle, she is so beautiful... :love:

Guess you're not going to give it to your mom?:graucho:
  11. congrats! very pretty :smile:
  12. :yahoo: :love: very nice congrats
  13. Very pretty Twink! :heart: Wear her in the best of health:flowers:
  14. :shame: I know, I am so bad!
  15. I love your pochette!!:heart: :drool: I soooo want one!! But unfortunately, I am not on the waitlist. Maybe I will go to LV this weekend to see if they have any extras. :graucho: Can you post some pics modeling it? What can you fit inside it?