Miranda & Lily are fighting for my affections

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
Yes, I did it, I pulled the trigger (or should I say Visa) and got both the Miranda (in bourduex) and Lily (in black) :wlae:

I am so pleased w/ both, i dont think i have ever been so happy w/ 2 bags before and I collect purses. But I love my Lily she is my total go to black bag now and i love Miranda - so hip and chic - love them ! (and I may or may not have grabbed a laced wristlet too....) my gosh i saved so much money w/ my PCE... and the hiring manager gave me a job application.... anyone know what the employee discount is?
Thanks for letting me be happy, i am thrilled.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

The employee discount here in Hawaii is 40% off retail and 50% off outlet, but you're limited to so many different kinds of items per year. My brother used to work at the outlet here in Hawaii... unfortunately there wasn't anything I wanted while he was working, but my best friend pretty much got bought a bag and got the wallet for free.

Congrats on two awesome bags!!! I am going back and forth about the Lily, trying to decide if I should order it. I saw it for the first time IRL last night and I'm really liking it.

Oh and the Coach discount is VERY nice!!

I have both of those purses too!! I love my Miranda, used it for a while and I just got my Lily and i'm gonna start using her tomorrow! They are both beautiful bags, you did good!!