Minka Kelly

Congrats to Minka Kelly for scoring the title of Esquire’s Sexiest Woman Alive 2010!

The 30-year-old actress shares about her interesting childhood. “My mom lived a fast life,” Minka tells the mag’s November 2010 issue. “It was all about what we could do to have fun with nothing. She — for most of my life, she was a dancer. An exotic dancer. She was a stripper. Um, so she would come home at like three, four o’clock in the morning, and sometimes she would have a really great night, and so she would wake me up in the middle of the night and we’d go to Ralphs and go grocery shopping. And that was so much fun. We’d have the whole grocery store to ourselves, and we would have a blast and buy a hundred dollars in groceries. And it was just the best day ever. The best day.”

During the interview, which took place over dinner, Minka intently thanks the wait staff for clearing out plates and changing the silverware.

“My boyfriend [Derek Jeter] noticed that about me, too,” she says. “He’s the same way, and he said it was a good way to judge someone’s character. It’s actually unfortunate, in a way, that you would notice that. It blows my mind that anyone could be unkind to anyone. The guy clearing our plates is a person. I don’t care if you’re sweeping the floor. I don’t care if you’re cleaning my toilet… Not that I have someone to clean my toilet — I clean my own toilet.”

Check out Minka’s cover story and more pics at Esquire.com!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.esquire.com?bcpid=4250084001&bctid=627029879001

Attachments

• e1.jpg
    e1.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 1,555
  • e2.jpg
    e2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,541
  • e3.jpg
    e3.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 1,538
  • e4.jpg
    e4.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 1,786
Minka Kelly carries a dripping wet box out to the trash on Thursday (October 14) in Los Angeles.

The next day, the 30-year-old actress took a flight out of LAX airport.

Minka was recently crowned the sexiest woman in the world by Esquire magazine! She told the mag about her humble upbringings and her thoughts on manners and being polite to everyone.

Last month, the trailer for Minka’s movie with Leighton Meester, The Roommate, was released! The film comes out early next year!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• s5.jpg
    s5.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 1,615
  • s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 1,392