Minka Kelly

Minka Kelly has reportedly been chosen to play former First Lady Jackie Kennedy in the upcoming film, The Butler!

The film’s director Lee Daniels told Screen Daily that the film will start shooting in mid-July.

Mila Kunis was previously rumored to have landed the role in the flick about The White House’s butler, Eugene Allen (Forest Whitaker), who served eight American Presidents over the course of three decades.

The film will also feature Oprah Winfrey as his Allen’s wife, Matthew McConaughey as John F. Kennedy, John Cusack as Richard Nixon, Alan Rickman as Ronald Reagan, Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan, as well as Cuba Gooding Jr, David Oyelowo, Lenny Kravitz, and Terrence Howard.

Pictured inside: Minka out and about in Los Angeles on Sunday (May 20) and Monday (May 21).

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Minka Kelly take on the role of Jackie Kennedy?

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 977
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    283.8 KB · Views: 25,520
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    270.2 KB · Views: 1,050
she's incredibly beautiful. i wish she would get a big role...no one ever knows who she is except the ladies on tpf. none of my friends ever know who i'm talking about lol

Mandy Moore and Minka Kelly celebrate the release of “City of Style” on Tuesday (May 22) at the 3.1 Phillip Lim boutique in Los Angeles.

Kristen Bell also came out to support fashion and beauty editor Melissa Magsaysay‘s first book, which explores L.A. fashion from bohemian to rock.

Guests at the bash enjoyed Brancott Estate Wine while browsing the racks at the cocktail reception.

Earlier in the day, Mandy had a minor car incident, which left a dent in the back of her Prius.

“I tried to stop it but my car really wanted to say hello to that telephone pole in my blind spot,” she tweeted.

FYI: Mandy, Kristen, and Minka are all wearing 3.1 Phillip Lim.

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 1,327
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 1,748
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 1,353
she's incredibly beautiful. i wish she would get a big role...no one ever knows who she is except the ladies on tpf. none of my friends ever know who i'm talking about lol

She had a nice run with a recurring role in Parenthood. She played the behavioral aide to Max, the child with Asberger's syndrome.

Jennifer Morrison, Zoe Saldana, Minka Kelly, and Leslie Bibb all strike a pose at the fifth annual Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic on Saturday (June 2) in Jersey City, New Jersey.

Minka, 31, wore a Zac Posen dress and Christian Louboutin shoes and finished her look with Le Vian jewels.

Zoe, 33, wore a Theykens Theory t-shirt and shirt with Christian Louboutin shoes.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Zoe Saldana

Zoe was spotted out and about in New York City earlier this week working on her upcoming film Blood Ties. Zoe stars opposite Mila Kunis, Marion Cotillard, and Clive Owen in the thriller, which is set to hit theaters next year.

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    226.1 KB · Views: 1,101
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    262.4 KB · Views: 1,275
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    328.5 KB · Views: 1,059
Lana Del Rey heads out of the El Rey Theatre in style on Tuesday (June 5) in Los Angeles.

The 25-year-old singer spent time with some of her fans after the last of her three sold-out concert performances at the venue.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Lana Del Rey

Lana‘s guests that evening included good friend Jaime King and her director hubby Kyle Newman, who were joined by Minka Kelly.

Frieda Pinto also attended the show along with a gal pal.

Also pictured inside: Minka going to the Andy Lecompte salon on Wednesday (June 6).

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    243.2 KB · Views: 957
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 4,919
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 1,017