Mini Pochette Accessoires.....ANYONE??

1. Can someone post a pic of what this bag will hold and also of them wearing it?? Can you wear it like a wristlet? Does the strap come completely off? I was thinking of getting it for makeup/camera to put inside my manhattan but not sure if having both this and a wapity makes sense.

[​IMG]

2. I have this. Its smaller than the reg pochette. You can wear it as a wristlet and will accommodate a small camera/makeup, cc, cash, cp, and keys. Hope this helps!

3. Wearing one the from Damier Azur since I can't find my mono in the closet.

2767.jpg
  4. Compared to a Cles:
    [​IMG]

I'm pretty small, so I can fit the mini pochette on my shoulder:
    [​IMG]

5. You can also use it as a wristlet- it's really cute!

6. i think because you have the wapity, you should hold out for the big pochette!

7. I would get the larger pochette accessoires. You would still be able to use a cosmetic pouch. It seems if you have a wapity, it's about the same, it's just the wapity is fat.

8. OMG, love the cerises!! I SO WANT ONE..........if anyone finds an authentic cerise cles for a good price, please tell me.

9. I have the small one and it fits what pinkiwhatever99 said. Mine came with my bucket bag, but I'd prefer the larger pochette accessoires if given a chance to do it all over again. I bought the strap for my mini, since it came without one (the chain hooks to the inside of the petit bucket bag).