Mini Paddington!

ahhh sorry have been busy for few days!!

but i would say the mini is smaller than the LV speedy (the most common size). i definitely dont think it is as roomy as the speedy. i think the mini is more comparable to the LV papillon (perhaps still just a bit smaller than the papillon) but it's hard to compare because LV bags are so structured whereas chloe is so smooshy. but you'll be surprised because the mini is not that small and can actually fit things!! :smile:

Hi!
Can you compare the mini to a LV Speedy(the most common size)?
XXX

Thanks! My next problem is still the color...any suggestions? I wear a lot of black.. The tan is lovely but I'm afraid that it will get dirty easily, any thoughts?
XXX

the tan was really popular!
i love the mais (my one) or the muscade (really nice brown)
but i think you should go with your gut instincts - the first one that you catches your attention (that can never go wrong!)

Thanks! My next problem is still the color...any suggestions? I wear a lot of black.. The tan is lovely but I'm afraid that it will get dirty easily, any thoughts?
XXX

He he then I'll probably go for a black one, it's classy and timeless. But I still love the dune, tan and mais aswell...what to do=:wlae:
How did it feel the first time you held you paddy?
XXX

Here are some pics of my mini paddington:
DSCN2572.jpg
Gorgeous. That Nuage mini is just what I was longing for! And now Sabine's is sold out!:crybaby:

i don't use it everyday so i don't know yet!
but one thing, the mini doesn't fit on the shoulder as comfortably as the normal size, and it can sometimes get a bit annoying.

How much do you use it? I'll probably use mine every single day! Do they get better and better by the time just as LV's?

XXX

If you sign up with Diabro and add things to your cart it will tell you how much shipping is to where you are without waiting for them to reply to an email.
They arent the best with returns even faulty items. I found my paddy to have a fault which I need to get fixed, took me ages to get a response then they finally offered me USD$50 because it was faulty - greatful for the response but I wouldnt by a faulty item with just $50 discount lol
Anyways I havent had a chance to get it fixed but its going to cost more than they gave me plus I shouldnt have to repair a new bag... they did call me a few days after the email asking for more pics and telling me theyd give me discount or replacement. When they finally responded to the images I sent, no offer of a replacement - the fault is very obvious so its not like they couldnt see it. Good prices and good service though when I first made the purchase.