Mini Lin owners .. Please come read >

It's already been treated to be water resistant and the Mini Lin is very durable especially in snow, rain, ridden country. You might want to wipe it down to remove any debris and spray it with Scotchgard.
perfect, seems like a great bag :yes:

i have used my mini lin bucket for alomst 4 months straight and still looks new...
:nuts:That is awesome, great to hear:smile:

at the boutique the SA told me that they're sprayed with scotchguard and that you can spray it yourself too if you want

I may do that, thanks

Bag Fetish..congrats on your mini lin..I am waiting for mine too (it will be here on Friday) I got the speedy, pochette wallet and the cles because I think this will do it for me for a looooooong time, I love love this style w/ the print. I ordered it from eluxury:smile::smile:

......as I was saying BEFORE my dog jumped up and turned the light switch off (which turns off the PC :rant: and erased my post)

Iddywho..........this thread has been really helpful. :yes:

Bag Fetish, I've been really careful not to set mine down in potentially dirty spots (floors etc.) because I haven't yet sprayed it. My issue is that since the bag is darker, it will be harder to see dirt but after some time the bottom would be all disgusting with dirt. :yucky: Definatley going to spray mine.

FYI- I don't know if you fly much but ARG! with having to put your carry on bag under the seat :cursing: . I was on a plane last week and had my baby with me and had to put it under the seat. NOOOOO! Low and behold there were three 7-9 yr old rambunctious boys in front of me and, you guessed it! Spilled Sprite down the seat and on the floor! :wtf: I was alsleep and woke up to the flight atten. saying "Did the drink spill on your jeans and on the seat?" Whaaaaa! I immediately start trying to pull my bag out from under the seat thinking "Please don't let there be wetness! Please don't let there be wetness!" :lol: Thank goodness it wasn't.

Spray it before taking it out! Lesson learned. :yes:

......as I was saying BEFORE my dog jumped up and turned the light switch off (which turns off the PC :rant: and erased my post)

Bag Fetish, I've been really careful not to set mine down in potentially dirty spots (floors etc.) because I haven't yet sprayed it. My issue is that since the bag is darker, it will be harder to see dirt but after some time the bottom would be all disgusting with dirt. :yucky: Definatley going to spray mine.

FYI- I don't know if you fly much but ARG! with having to put your carry on bag under the seat :cursing: . I was on a plane last week and had my baby with me and had to put it under the seat. NOOOOO! Low and behold there were three 7-9 yr old rambunctious boys in front of me and, you guessed it! Spilled Sprite down the seat and on the floor! :wtf: I was alsleep and woke up to the flight atten. saying "Did the drink spill on your jeans and on the seat?" Whaaaaa! I immediately start trying to pull my bag out from under the seat thinking "Please don't let there be wetness! Please don't let there be wetness!" :lol: Thank goodness it wasn't.

What are we spraying it with?? regular old scotchguard?? TIA

thanks for posting, I dont put any of my bags down. They all sit on my lap or chair. I'm anal about where my bags sit :smile:

I do have shining monkey here so i'll spray thye fabric o this bag before I take her out :smile: So that should protect her a little more :smile:

Wow that would have mad me mad, glad your baby is ok :smile: