Mimmy's Stylebook Closet

1965386F-5B07-4302-B6E2-0759BA23F024.jpeg Wide Leg Pants and Pochette Accessoires.

After wearing skinny and slim leg pants for many seasons I enjoyed wearing wide leg pants today. I also carried my new LV pochette accessoires and Rosalie coin purse.

Reactions: MinaAnais
42A695C4-9E54-4643-9BAC-91EF4896F83F.jpeg Travel Staples.

I am finding myself traveling with less items and packing more thoughtfully.

My Adidas hoodie and Speedy B have been great purchases for everyday and especially for traveling.

View attachment 4553929 Travel Staples.

I am finding myself traveling with less items and packing more thoughtfully.

My Adidas hoodie and Speedy B have been great purchases for everyday and especially for traveling.
Love this look! Where are your shorts from? They are really cute and kind of flowy looking, way more exciting than the typical chino shorts I see at the store.

Reactions: Mimmy
Love this look! Where are your shorts from? They are really cute and kind of flowy looking, way more exciting than the typical chino shorts I see at the store.
Thank you, BigTexy!

The shorts are BP, a Nordstrom store brand. Yesterday I wore them for coffee, a casual lunch, a museum visit and then to a casual dinner. They have pockets too!

I agree that they are more exciting than my usual chino shorts. This trip I left my chino shorts at home and packed these instead.

Thank you, BigTexy!

The shorts are BP, a Nordstrom store brand. Yesterday I wore them for coffee, a casual lunch, a museum visit and then to a casual dinner. They have pockets too!

I agree that they are more exciting than my usual chino shorts. This trip I left my chino shorts at home and packed these instead.
Girlfriend, I'm sold! Maybe Nordstrom's will have them in their collection next year, I'll be looking :smile:
Right now I'm trying to pack for a week long business trip to Norway and it's been kind of tricky trying to decide how to dress. I just moved back from there, so I'm really excited to wear all the wool things I will never get to wear in this Texas heat!

How exciting to be traveling to Norway! I hear you on dressing for the heat too; I live in FL.

I grew up in Colorado and sometimes miss wearing the sweaters, boots and coats. Sadly, this doesn’t stop me from buying sweaters, boots and coats.
Girlfriend, I'm sold! Maybe Nordstrom's will have them in their collection next year, I'll be looking :smile:
Right now I'm trying to pack for a week long business trip to Norway and it's been kind of tricky trying to decide how to dress. I just moved back from there, so I'm really excited to wear all the wool things I will never get to wear in this Texas heat!

Reactions: BigTexy
5A660A8C-623B-4453-A7AC-578B8880F61B.jpeg Hooray for Cooler Weather!

I have been waiting for months to wear my ZARA denim dress and today it’s finally cool enough.

Chloe sunnies, Gucci twilly, my workhorse Speedy and the Ugg clogs that have survived numerous closet purges.

8BAED7D1-8924-41FE-BA29-E965DEB4DC1F.jpeg Wore an ALC dress that was already in my closet for Thanksgiving today. Grateful for all that I have; no need for a new dress.

Linda Farrow sunnies, Valentino pumps, Hermès Herbag and colored diamond tennis bracelet.

Dressing During the Pandemic.
30F85BC6-7C72-4694-A0B0-7A40CAEC336E.jpegHaven’t posted since late last year. It’s amazing how much things have changed since that time.

I haven’t been using my leather bags much so this is my Adidas bag that can easily be wiped down.

A Hurricane is Coming ...
9202CBD3-4FA3-4EC4-9F19-ABF15C0EC126.jpeg
Luckily I think we will just get a lot of rain, fingers crossed.

I am still trying to stay upbeat and put together outfits that are machine washable and use bags that I feel comfortable using during this pandemic. My J. Crew wide leg pants have gotten a ton of wear this Summer.

Fall is On It’s Way

Possibly not yet as I live in Florida but it should be here soon.

I bought a new Rag&Bone blazer. I am hoping to wear it soon.

My new Adidas Stella McCartney Stan Smith’s have already been in rotation but I plan to wear them in the Fall also.

91074D67-B98A-4A86-A731-58A8575B9048.jpegWith a J. Crew white tee and Zella leggings.
F85E5765-FFB3-44B2-A353-A49A5FEEF3CC.jpegWith Madewell cropped wide leg jeans, a J. Crew graphic tee, Hermès Picotin and Rag&Bone booties.

Now all a I need is some cooler weather!

Reactions: tannim44
This Outfit Checked All the Boxes ... almost
1AA4398F-6D2B-4720-9FE3-B80EEF7A26B4.jpegBP dress.
Rag & Bone blazer.
Herschel Supply belt bag worn slung across my chest.
Zara boots. It’s hard to tell from the photo but the belt bag and boots are blue velvet. :heart:
I wore this outfit for the first time and received many compliments. If the dress had pockets it would be my “perfect” outfit.