Milestone Birthday

Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll definitely consider the perlee one row, sweet perlee clover or maybe YG GMOP 5 motif if they make that

I think the perlee one row is stunning and so unusual
If you have the budget, I would suggest the Perlee Interchangeable Pendant, because it is fun and just so versatile. It will go with all your pieces, yet bring something new. It’s also a piece you do not see every day. I own it and love it.

It’s an expensive piece, but so worth it.
Also an epic suggestion.

Would you consider something from Verdura? I'm thinking the pebble bracelet or the initial necklace? Just think it brings something different.

You seem to be a pendant person, so I won’t suggest a 10 motif.

You have many bracelets, but as others have suggested a diamond band, either the Perlee wide or the Perlee sweet or even Perlee-one or 3-row in YG would go well with any of your bracelets and pendants. Graff is phenomenal too- a band like @etoupebirkin’s would complement your engagement ring worn together or separate. Actually, on second thought, get one of the YG-VCA diamond bands in a bigger size to wear on your right hand. Earrings- you seem to have a good amount and they are versatile. You don’t have any hoops, I love 1-1.5-inch hoops but not everyone does- you could consider any of the Perlee line- the wider-smaller clovers or the beaded-thin hoops (forgot the name- they are like the Perlee d’Or bracelet).

As for bracelets, I personally love the full-pave Cartier in YG even more than the VCA-Perlee clover (and I normally prefer VCA) but you have the small version. Probably best if you didn’t get another bracelet since you have a cohesive-complete collection.

Happy birthday and anniversary and enjoy this process!

Yes. This is another great option. I can vouch for Graff eternity bands. The diamond band with the Bayco pink sapphire is Graff. The band is one of the most worn items I own.
Ah, I am preaching to the choir !! :biggrin: my wedding set is from them. Their diamonds are simply gorgeous. And their SA's are absolutely lovely in every boutique - our main one even stopped us one time on the street on his way to work to say hello and catch up.

Last edited:
You seem to be a pendant person, so I won’t suggest a 10 motif.

You have many bracelets, but as others have suggested a diamond band, either the Perlee wide or the Perlee sweet or even Perlee-one or 3-row in YG would go well with any of your bracelets and pendants. Graff is phenomenal too- a band like @etoupebirkin’s would complement your engagement ring worn together or separate. Actually, on second thought, get one of the YG-VCA diamond bands in a bigger size to wear on your right hand. Earrings- you seem to have a good amount and they are versatile. You don’t have any hoops, I love 1-1.5-inch hoops but not everyone does- you could consider any of the Perlee line- the wider-smaller clovers or the beaded-thin hoops (forgot the name- they are like the Perlee d’Or bracelet).

As for bracelets, I personally love the full-pave Cartier in YG even more than the VCA-Perlee clover (and I normally prefer VCA) but you have the small version. Probably best if you didn’t get another bracelet since you have a cohesive-complete collection.

Happy birthday and anniversary and enjoy this process!
Wow that’s so helpful! Thank you for all the suggestions, really appreciate the thoughtful response. I’ll have to try them all and see what sings to my heart

You have a lovely curated collection, @Dimple !

It looks like you have a few bracelets and necklaces already, so I’ll steer away from those.

As some have already pointed out, an eternity would be a classic staple. However, if you’re looking for something with more of a design element and a bit chunkier to balance out your more delicate rings, I think the Alhambra rings work nicely - esp in either hammered gold or pave to go with your collection, or the Cartier Panthere.

Otherwise, it looks like you only have stud earrings - so hoops like the Cartier Trinity/Love/JUC (personally I found that the Perlee hoops got lost on me as they’re quite thin) or maybe some simple dangles like a two- or three-station DBTY?

And best wishes for your milestone birthday / wedding anniversary!

ETA: or a fabulous YG watch! Cartier’s Panthere, Tank or Baignoire spring to mind. Personally, I would pick a dial size that’s different to your Rolex to switch it up :smile: