Milestone Birthday

Dimple

O.G.
Jun 1, 2006
I have a milestone birthday coming up (combined with a big wedding anniversary).
What piece would you suggest that could match with my current collection? I love VCA but it doesn’t need to be VCA, can be any brand. Ideally something that can be worn most days and doesn’t need to be removed (you can see I don’t have many stone items as I’m worried it will be damaged or shrink)IMG_3148.jpeg
IMG_3149.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: pinkv and hhw
I have a milestone birthday coming up (combined with a big wedding anniversary).
What piece would you suggest that could match with my current collection? I love VCA but it doesn’t need to be VCA, can be any brand. Ideally something that can be worn most days and doesn’t need to be removed (you can see I don’t have many stone items as I’m worried it will be damaged or shrink)View attachment 5986498
View attachment 5986499

Reactions: Dimple
If you have the budget, I would suggest the Perlee Interchangeable Pendant, because it is fun and just so versatile. It will go with all your pieces, yet bring something new. It’s also a piece you do not see every day. I own it and love it.

It’s an expensive piece, but so worth it.

Attachments

• IMG_1438.png
    IMG_1438.png
    301.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1437.png
    IMG_1437.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1436.png
    IMG_1436.png
    325 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1435.png
    IMG_1435.png