Mike & Chris Bailey Hoodie

it fits similar to juicy maybe a bit smaller. i've found the lucas hoodies runs smaller than the noah.
Oh, I really want one too. It is an awesome coat/hoodie! It's a tad pricey but hopefully we can find a coupon. Wonder if they would accept a coupon for a pre-order? Also, how do mike and chris fit? Thanks!

I am thinking of getting one of these in black what size should i get? i wear size XS in all of marc by Marc jacobs clothing and I am pretty tiny but i dont want it to be too tight. In juicy hoodies i wear size medium nicely and small. What do you think? Thanks

i just bought this hoodie from a barneys co-op...i'm not sure if i'm going to keep it...it is so comfy but the cut is not that flattering...for those of you wondering about the sizes...i have another mike and chris hoody in a small...this one runs slightly bigger...it is more roomy...i'm normally an xs with things except with mike and chris i normally wear a small...the small in this hoody fit perfectly...i'm 5'5 and 110 lbs

i just bought this hoodie from a barneys co-op...i'm not sure if i'm going to keep it...it is so comfy but the cut is not that flattering...for those of you wondering about the sizes...i have another mike and chris hoody in a small...this one runs slightly bigger...it is more roomy...i'm normally an xs with things except with mike and chris i normally wear a small...the small in this hoody fit perfectly...i'm 5'5 and 110 lbs

Is this a Mike & Chris Bailey that you bought? If you dont want it Im happy to take it off your hands if its the M&C version!!! Im from Australia.