Mid-West - Kansas City

Yaaaaaay welcome. I would think Halls would have something too but not so much. Glad to see another KC person on. Do you see many Lvs your way? I live on the Missouri side.

Yaaaaaay welcome. I would think Halls would have something too but not so much. Glad to see another KC person on. Do you see many Lvs your way? I live on the Missouri side.

I used to work @ Oak Park Mall in cosmetics until recently and most of the ladies that I saw carrying them were 30+. Like someone said before, Coach is a mecca here. I tend to see mostly shoulder bags, like the Neverfull, or the classic speedy. I bought my first bag on our honeymoon to St. Thomas at the LV boutique there and I've been hooked ever since. I only buy LV now or Kate Spade (when i come across a really unique classic one). Loved not having to pay sales tax in the Virgin Islands :biggrin: I think if a store were to open in the KC metro area we'd start to see alot of age groups carrying LV.

iggielover44 said:
OP/Prairie Village area here! Just found this forum a few days ago when I was wanting a LV authenticated. We most definitely need a LV boutique here. I'm surprised they don't carry them at Halls.

You must be close to where I am! The only LV I see around here are Neverfulls and Delightful MMs...