Mid-West - Kansas City

I grew in Kansas City (Overland Park and Prairie Village) and since my best friend still lives in OP, we visit every summer.

Have fun with your group and next time I'm in KC, I'll be sure to wear one of my LVs. Maybe we'll see each other :cool:

I see very few Lvs in kc. I feel like an oddity here. This is coach heaven.

I totally agree. Even on the other side of the state in St. Louis, and even though they have an LV store, you still don't see many people carrying them. Missouri is just not a very LV friendly state. Obviously from this thread, there are still a few of us out there, though! I really wish they would bring a Louis Vuitton store back to Kansas City. I heard there used to be one, but it was before I got into LV so I never went to check it out.

This is my bag but dont know if its authentic, I.have researched but the date code looks off.than u..

ForumRunner_20120831_194556.png

ForumRunner_20120831_194636.png

ForumRunner_20120831_194704.png

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120831_194750.png
    ForumRunner_20120831_194750.png
    470.1 KB · Views: 267
melluvslv said:
I totally agree. Even on the other side of the state in St. Louis, and even though they have an LV store, you still don't see many people carrying them. Missouri is just not a very LV friendly state. Obviously from this thread, there are still a few of us out there, though! I really wish they would bring a Louis Vuitton store back to Kansas City. I heard there used to be one, but it was before I got into LV so I never went to check it out.

Lol re lv friendly. It would be great if there was a lv store. I'd go insane. I see some from time to time and I get tons of compliments on my bags. I always smile when I see another lv woman. The Houston group has tons of members. They had a swanky party at the lv at the galleria mall. It would be fun to indulge with others that have a similar interest. What part of Missouri do you live in? I haven't been to stl for lv. I usually buy all mine online after doing tons of due diligence via YouTube. Lol

Lol re lv friendly. It would be great if there was a lv store. I'd go insane. I see some from time to time and I get tons of compliments on my bags. I always smile when I see another lv woman. The Houston group has tons of members. They had a swanky party at the lv at the galleria mall. It would be fun to indulge with others that have a similar interest. What part of Missouri do you live in? I haven't been to stl for lv. I usually buy all mine online after doing tons of due diligence via YouTube. Lol

I live right in the middle of Missouri. It's a little closer to KC than it is St. Louis. I envy the Houston group soooo bad. It would be wonderful to get to hang out with other LV obsessed. You are doing right by ordering online (and I too LOVE YouTube for purse shopping!!) I used to buy all my stuff from the St. Louis store but they are really disrespectful and I just recently had a very poor customer service experience with them and will not be going back. My family does visit Chicago from time to time and I have always loved browsing the store on Michigan Avenue so if I don't feel like ordering online for something I might just wait until our next trip to Chicago. I'm jealous of those that live less than 15 minutes away from a boutique. It would be wonderful to get to browse some Vuitton on your lunch hour, after work, on weekends, etc. However, I'm sure my bank account is grateful for the distance between my home and the shops. LOL. :lol:

I'm right there with you. I'm sure I'd be in the store all the time. Lol. Is the stl store a stand alone louis Vuitton or a subpart of Neiman or saks. I prefer the stand alones.

Kelechi said:
I'm right there with you. I'm sure I'd be in the store all the time. Lol. Is the stl store a stand alone louis Vuitton or a subpart of Neiman or saks. I prefer the stand alones.

It is a stand alone. It is located in Plaza Frontenac shopping center. Even though I wouldn't recommend the LV store, I have always received wonderful service from their Tiffany's store. They have never been snotty to me once, and I usually never buy anything.

I live right here in Kansas City. There was an LV in Saks a long time ago. Now I save my Nordie Notes and buy from the Michigan Avenue Nordstrom. They have LV in the store. There was a rumor that we might get an LV here, but so far NOT. Again, better for my wallet. I rarely get to St. Louis. More often Chicago.