Micheal kors Gold hardware

I haven't heard anything about tarnish on ghw, but MK ghw has the tendency to scratch over time and show a silver metal underneath. I try to stick to bags with his shw or bags with limited amounts of ghw.

I haven't had any issues with GHW on my bags or any jewelry but that's not to say it doesn't happen. If you have any issues I believe there's a one year warranty on hardware but you could always contact customer service to confirm that.

The only ghw I had a problem with was the studs on a multifunction phone wallet. I carried it as a wristlet a lot so it was probably from constantly being in contact with my hands. None of my Selmas or Hamiltons ever had the same problem.

I haven't heard anything about tarnish on ghw, but MK ghw has the tendency to scratch over time and show a silver metal underneath. I try to stick to bags with his shw or bags with limited amounts of ghw.
This is true. I have a saffiano Jet Set that hasn't tarnished, exactly, but it's like the coating has come off. I tried to take a picture, but couldn't quite capture it.

Sent from my SM-J320P using PurseForum mobile app