Michael Fassbender

Marion's look rocks today. Michael is super beautiful, with that lovely shirt (I'm pretty sure it's his favourite one now lol) of his. :heart:

Yeah, they're both looking GREAT in Berlin.

Anyone know if there are any other red carpet premieres planned other than Dec 12th in NYC? London perhaps?

As for the rest of the promo tour, I'd guess they're headed to London after Berlin as Michael is due at the BIFA event on the 4th. Or maybe they'll make a stop in Paris?

adorable gifset that i cannot for the life of me figure out how to embed
http://aguilaar.tumblr.com/post/153898479539/vesperlynds-altairiaa

tumblr_ohh7zrXpr71trd76fo1_540.gif
tumblr_ohh7zrXpr71trd76fo2_540.gif
tumblr_ohh7zrXpr71trd76fo3_540.gif

Thank you so much! I love what he said about politics and modern times. How we think we've evolved and cool, whilst we still make happen similar things to the terrible ones happened 60/70 years ago.
He's brilliant.
Also.. I love Kurzel's curiosity to travel through Keith Richards' memories: lol what a crazy trip! ;)
Great team. Excited for the movie. Now I get a different vibe from it, which is cool.
Marion's earring is >>>> super.
Aaaaaaand... idk about London yet. :sad:

Reactions: baewatch
Soo, Michael will be in "El Hormiguero", a spanish talk show a little crazy. I hope they broadcast the program on the evening on 8th, that is festive, but with my luck they will broadcast on seventh, that I must work:tdown:
Jennifer Lawrence taped the same program, they will broadcast on 15th

Last edited:
Reactions: Esizzle