Metallic Baby Spys?

1. Do they exist? Did Fendi ever make them? If yes, then what colors? Do you own any?

2. I believe I have seen a Baby Spy in the metallic bronze and Zucca combo, but not ALL metallic leather :hrmm:. If I can find a pic (and I'm not imagining the whole thing), I will be sure & post!

If someone does happen to have one or finds a pic., PLEASE post:graucho:!!

3. -

babymetalliczucca.jpg
  4. So, I guess that's the only metallic baby spy there is. Any idea if they are bringing some new ones out for the holidays?

5. i don't think they do holiday bags

6. Thankx Litigatrix!! You proved that (for the moment) I'm NOT going crazy :wacko:!!

Beautiful bag....any idea how much one would sell for (retail)?

7. my best guess is around $1100? Probably about the same as a regular leather baby spy. I don't think they are limited or anything.

8. It is such slightly less than the regular baby spy and I'm sort of aiming for that bag. I just can't get over losing my last baby spy. *tear

9. Is 1100 USD how much they retail in the US? We seriously get ripped off here. Retail is approx 1400 USD. Out of curiosity may I ask how much the regular retails for in the boutiques in the US? It's approx 2400 USD here.

10. Leather baby spys are about $1300 USD.

11. ihasalover is right, the baby spys are $1300. regular spys are around $2200, but I think the metallic ones are around $2400.