Metal edge chèvre

Where did you get it? Was it authenticated if you bought it preloved and not directly from a Bal retailer? If you're concerned about it being fake, you'll want to get an authentication service to check it out.
I have had it professionally authenticated and at first it was told as authentic, but when I noticed the stitches, showed photo and asked again, it was told as nonauthentic. I can believe there may be manufacturing faults, that's why I am asking to share other opinions.

I have had it professionally authenticated and at first it was told as authentic, but when I noticed the stitches, showed photo and asked again, it was told as nonauthentic. I can believe there may be manufacturing faults, that's why I am asking to share other opinions.
Where did you have it professionally authenticated?

I have 2 ME Cities that I can help you check against. Shall do so after I get home tonite! [emoji4]

Hi @alla.miss !

As promised, here are the close-up pix of my two ME Cities.

Starting with my 2014 with the original yellow gold hardware...

3ada05662ed6d3ab71da5a5a47ec631c.jpg
3a9f5448ccb02fb86022280147486d10.jpg
bcffa8afe6c4ee946bdf554abcf2de8e.jpg

These here are of my 2015 with the silver hardware. Sorry if the stitches in these pix are hard to see. It is really difficult to photograph these stitches under the yellow light in my bedroom. The glazing makes everything so shiny.

495c15c2fd431b1b15c33557df1fafa6.jpg
68f4746ee3957e4fa6d647fd9b241d67.jpg
3677e57ae6d2476d9ccc55aa9fa06cde.jpg

No need for thanks. I was once in your position with my 03 Black PH First so I know what it feels like.

But don't fret yet. It may just be that the strap got replaced and the bag itself is genuine.

You should get on to the Authentication Thread for more help.
Dear SilverStCloud, thank you for taking time and making these all pics for me!
Now mine looks very disappointing to me:sad:

No need for thanks. I was once in your position with my 03 Black PH First so I know what it feels like.

But don't fret yet. It may just be that the strap got replaced and the bag itself is genuine.

You should get on to the Authentication Thread for more help.

The uneven stitching is the only feature of the bag that bothers, other features show an authentic bag, but the seller told me she didn't do anything with the strap.

Dear SilverStCloud, thank you for taking time and making these all pics for me!
Now mine looks very disappointing to me:sad:
Yes but SilverStCloud's 2014 strap isn't perfect...and if she knows hers is authenticate for certain, doesn't that mean yours could be too? Sorry, I don't remember, did you have the gals here look at it yet?