'Mes and Pets

My 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and I saw your post Catsinthebag and we instantly agreed we all needed to send "super great vibes" for sweet Gabby. These doggies had a lovely kitty in their lives so they are most sensitive to your stunning beauty. Plus they think she truly enhances your Hermes purse!

Reactions: carlinha
Well, of course little Stella wants to leave with you for a glorious day. Indeed, she looks so perfect next to your Hermes purses so how can you possibly deny this sweet child an outing with Hermes. My doggies sent woofs and wags to charming Stella! :smile:

Thanks, Merrydish! Stella and Kasi (not pictured) send lots of [emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

My 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and I saw your post Catsinthebag and we instantly agreed we all needed to send "super great vibes" for sweet Gabby. These doggies had a lovely kitty in their lives so they are most sensitive to your stunning beauty. Plus they think she truly enhances your Hermes purse!

Aw, King Charles Cavaliers are the sweetest dogs! Gabby also has a puppy in her life (a Bichon), so she will gratefully accept the puppy vibes! And yes, she is prettier than any H bag!

She is so beautiful. Well wishes your way!

Thank you, Txoceangirl! The well wishes mean a lot!

I learn new things about my cat everyday. Today, I learnt that he likes Hermes bags. This is a first. He takes no interest in Chanel or any other brands.

It goes like this. I left my so Kelly in Togo leather on my bed with its back facing up as I was getting ready to go out this morning. He ran up onto my bed and used so Kelly as a scratching post/spot!! I was horrified and immediately nudged him off gently.

He left three tiny little scratch spots on the back of the bag.
IMG_8551.JPG
I should be thankful that he was gentle and that Togo leather is very forgiving for small marks such as these and that the purse is black! Phew.... I think I will be more careful with Hermes purses around my cat from now on.

Any other pet Hermes enthusiasts on tpf? Can you share the damage done (if any) and how the damage was remedied?