Men's reactions to holding purses

How does your man respond to holding a purse

• Sure, no problem!

• No way, nuh uh, not going to happen!

• Ok, but take it back quickly before someone spots me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hehe, funny thread! My DH will hold my Balenciaga bags for a few moments if I ask him to (he carries them by the handles), but he can't wait to give it back to me. If more than a minute has passed, you should see him anxiously shoving back towards me, hoping that I'll take it back!

he'll hold my bag... sometimes he'll even strike a pose with it (only in private though). in public he holds it, but far from his body so people know he's just holding.

To be honest, I have a purse snob for a husband... it really depends on what I am carrying if he will hold and what it's for. He never ever has minded holding my LV's but for some reason, he will balk on some others. Also, really depends on the situation. He is such a harpy too about being in a store and say I have my bag set in the top of the shopping cart, if I take two steps away from it, he will grab the shopping cart and give me a reprimand for "walkng" away from my purse. LOL... I am only 2 steps at best as I do always keep it w/in reach or right near me, but he is overlyyyyy anal about this.

My boyfriend is really good when it comes down to that scenario. If he's in a good mood ( which is almost always ) he'll actually wear the bag and wait until I'm ready to take it back from him :graucho:

Mine doesn't mind at all, and sometimes even offers to hold my bag. He's very sweet.

But when I've got a new bag, and he offers to hold it, I'm like "No! It's mine! Don't touch it!" Because it's still so new and I want to hold it all the time.

My BF would have a moan and want me to take it back pretty quickly, he's more of a bag snob than me, if it was one of my non-designer bags, he might refuse.
I know my dad hates it though and would definitely refuse.

My fiance doesn't mind at all!!! In fact sometimes when we are shopping and i ask him to hold my bag for me he ends up walking off with it while he's distracted doing his own shopping :lol:

My dh will hold most of my bags, alot of them are boxy or satchel shape. He even held one of my red bags recently! I don't let him hold them too long tho, he squashes the handles together!

I think he loves when women notice he's holding his wife's bag and they smile at him. It's alot like fathers by themselves at the mall with their newborns -- they get TONS of oohs and ahhs from all the women shopping there, and not just over the baby -- tell me the men don't love it LOL!!

My DH will hold it for a second if I'm seriously overwhelmed holding other things - and that's the only time I ever as him to hold it. I'd hate to have him standing around sadly holding a bright red bag while I go through racks of clothes or talk on my cell. Just not a manly look, IMO.

He doesn't force me to watch baseball too much (yawn) and I don't force him to hold my bag too often.