Men's Coach Shoes - Size/fit

samurainoki

Sep 28, 2007
Do any of the boys or girls of the TPF know how the men's shoes fit? I usually wear a 13, but I've have to buy a 14 a couple times. Would the 13Ds fit me? I want the eric loafers in Tobacco and I'd have to order them since NYC is the closest place I could try them on and that is out of the question.

I could always return them... and I want the matching belt! The Men's Jean Plaque Belt... yum :drool:

I have usually found Coach to be true to size if not slightly large (not usually enough to make a big difference), at least for women's shoes, so I would imagine they would make the men's the same standard.

honestly i have see coach shoe r very much simliar sneaker wise bewteen the mens and womens.. the mens are just a tad wider ... i have a 10.5 in mens and and a 9.5 in womens and the both fit me perfectly ... so i guess they range 1-2 sizes smalller or larger... i luved those burke canvas sneakers

Thanks everyone... I just started at Coach and all the girls think I should order the Eric loafers

i don't really know about the shoe size but i wanted info of the bag in your avatar.