Men in Knee-high-boots ?????

Maybe it looks just waird because it is just uncommon?
Anyway, did somebody notice Balencieaga's first menswear colection?
I wrote to Balenciaga's USA site because I don't see those men's boots anywhere and they didn't know what I was talking about! This was a few months ago and they even showed them on the website with pics from this fashion show and they still acted dumb. LOL. Oh well knowing BAL they would probably cost about few grand anyway. :smile:

I have just joined this forum. I am a slim very heterosexual 60 year old man who looks younger than my age and who regularly goes out in public in tight skinny jeans with my leather OTK 4" heeled boots outside of my jeans. I have several pairs of boots in this style and go out in which ever take my fancy. I live in Spain and they are more open minded than UK. Although in Mojacar there is a lot of English here. But I am my own person and don't give a **** about their opinions. I used to wear these boots over my leather trousers when I went out on my Harley Davidson motor bike. Some of the women bikers loved the way I looked. My moto is "Be who you want to be, not what other people would want you to be".

I wore knee high boots with leggings to my massage along with panties/bra under my women's turtleneck sweater along with purse that my massuse sold me. She loved wraparound scarve I had and was going to buy it before I did. She said when2 girls get together they do fun girlish things and said it would've good for me to do this. She said wearing women's clothes is who I am and I shouldn't change. She said we will go shopping for women's slacks/tops out of town so no one I know will see me. She also has lipsticks for me to try and keep as we were going to dongnispast Friday but she had owners sndeill do it this coming Friday.

I'm sorry but I cannot see any pictures.
As @Alex575 said,you need to be logged in to view the image.

They look great! I like the buckle strap around the bottom. Do they zip up or pull on? At first I couldn't see the picture either until I logged in and then I see it. Who are the boots by? I also like the shape of the foot part of the boot.
Thank You!!
They zip up.
I bought them from aliexpress.com.They are still available:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201.../1013905153.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.I6E07u
Note that they are not actually branded but appear to be of good quality.Also,the very same pattern is available from several sellers at widely differing rates so it might be beneficial to explore the site.

The BootFan.

As @Alex575 said,you need to be logged in to view the image.

Thank You!!
They zip up.
I bought them from aliexpress.com.They are still available:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/201.../1013905153.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.I6E07u
Note that they are not actually branded but appear to be of good quality.Also,the very same pattern is available from several sellers at widely differing rates so it might be beneficial to explore the site.

The BootFan.
Thanks for the link Boot Fan.

Hey guys, I've been watching this post since the beginning as I was always curious about whether I should take the plunge myself...
ofQr22w.jpg

It took me 4 years until I finally decided to take the plunge on these bad boys. Now I've made my contribution, I hope you like them! :smile:

EDIT: these are Gladiator 20-eye lace up boots if you are curious yourselves as to what they are!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Materielgrrl
Hey guys, I've been watching this post since the beginning as I was always curious about whether I should take the plunge myself...
ofQr22w.jpg

It took me 4 years until I finally decided to take the plunge on these bad boys. Now I've made my contribution, I hope you like them! :smile:

EDIT: these are Gladiator 20-eye lace up boots if you are curious yourselves as to what they are!!

These look great! I love the lace-up detail. Looks kinda bada**. I personally have only come across this thread a few times and haven't followed along the whole way through but...! I've really enjoyed seeing the style pairings.

This may have been said but I'm sure men wore high up boots in years of the past and just because they are not in common fashion now is no reason not to just wear what you like!! [emoji4]

ofQr22w.jpg

Nice! They look great on you. I had a pair like that but I had to get rid of them because the lacing was too much for me to deal with! And even then I would've kept them because they looked so raunchy and cool but the right boot had a formed a crease just above and behind my right ankle so if I wore them for extended periods of time it would rub and start to hurt. But I really liked the look of those boots!