Meet my first lily

Love how the box came with bubble wrap

Me too! [emoji106] I always assume that any decent seller will use it but it's not the case!
I once had a new Proenza Schouler PS11 mini sent from Selfridges in Birmingham in a grey Jiffy bag and no padding around it whatsoever ... [emoji849] Thankfully, the bag was in a dust bag, but I was appalled; it has a rigid structure and could easily have been badly damaged in transit ...

Reactions: nucleii
Hi! I Love you Lily and am thinking of buying the same or an oak one but i really cant decide. How has your worn? Any color transfer? Do you feel it goes with most color outfits? Thank you and sorry for millions of questions :smile:
So sorry for the late reply, i got a new phone and ended up unble to log into the app. I love it the only thing i wish was different was that it was made in England. Did you take the plunge? If so which colour? I'm currently lusting after a medium lily in black [emoji7] anyone got any advice between the 2 sizes?

So sorry for the late reply, i got a new phone and ended up unble to log into the app. I love it the only thing i wish was different was that it was made in England. Did you take the plunge? If so which colour? I'm currently lusting after a medium lily in black [emoji7] anyone got any advice between the 2 sizes?
To be honest I would say you need both sizes! I have 3 in regular and 3 in medium and considering a 4th regular. Lilies are such lovely bags.

To be honest I would say you need both sizes! I have 3 in regular and 3 in medium and considering a 4th regular. Lilies are such lovely bags.

Seconded! I use mine for different occasions and definitely appreciate having both sizes. I have one regular and 2 in medium, would love another medium to match my regular but I think that might be a little too much!