Meet Chucky's little sis LESHAMMY!

kiptrip, yes, that's a tan paddy from LVR. Beautiful bag but it arrived without the key/leash! Been over a month now too.... grrrr. Now that Edith has arrived (esp chamois) I'm having second thoughts about how much of a padlock-gal I am. Tan might be on the chopping/marketplace block if the key ever arrives!

blugenie said:
Well a night a reckless drinking has its risks....and I am now the new mother of a beautiful chamois Edith! :love: Leshent was the father but DH will be the sugar-daddy! I just think it is fabulous and validates my thought that something just isn't right with Chucky and I should return the lil' bast... I mean bugger.

The pics aren't great - lousy lighting that's not capturing the color right at all. I need to look up ETs Saks ad photo but it is so much closer to that than the fleshy color it gives off in pics. Leshammy chamois is much smooshier, wrinkly and vintage looking than Whiskey Chucky - almost an airy leather? I was surprised at the amount of pebbling on chamois - almost identical to Chucky markings - but the texture is just so sooo different. And not shiny or hard at all - completely matte and soft. I couldn't be more pleased. Meet Leshammy!

Oh, and a shameless Chloe ad recreation!

Blu -- I am just cracking up over here !! You are so funny :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: I especially love the last picture the best !!