Medium City Canadian Pricing

The town I got is from the 2016 spring collection. I believe it is in the gris chartreux color. The hardware is very similar to the metallic edge hardware, but I'm not sure what it's called. It has the size of the classic hardware but without the thimble-like texture. I feel like the only difference is the metallic lining by the pocket and around the edges, which I don't mind too too much.

It's a beautiful bag and it does look a bit different depending on the lighting. But I feel like it's almost a mix of the two pics I attached. I've had the bag for 2 days now and I've really loved staring at it but I'm still not sure if I would rather get a black bag for now. I thought about it and a black metallic edge will always be there, but this color and hardware combination is only here for a season. However, I will still be contacting the SA and think about it a bit more
Did you get this bag at yorkdale? I saw this bag a week ago. It was so pretty. SAsaid it was new from the Spring collection and the hardware was platinum if I heard her correctly. I'm a newbie with balenciaga but I didnt know they did platinum? Bag is beautiful though.

Did you get this bag at yorkdale? I saw this bag a week ago. It was so pretty. SAsaid it was new from the Spring collection and the hardware was platinum if I heard her correctly. I'm a newbie with balenciaga but I didnt know they did platinum? Bag is beautiful though.

Yes I did get it at yorkdale. I actually forgot what kind of hardware it was because she also did mention to me that it was a different kind of hardware for the spring collection. I've been meaning to call the SA back since I'm curious myself

I have been checking frequently for metallic edge cities in yorkdale which they currently only have a gray one, a black one and a light blue one (I think its blue maldives, its in the drawer not on display), all with silver hardware. The regular city I only noticed one in black RH, didn't pay attention to any other colors, sorry. Didnt notice any firsts either :sad: