Me and my lcuk with bad azurs! Rant! Needs quality control!!!

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. I'm going to go to another LV store tomorrow and hopefully I will find a kinda SA that will be happy to show me a few. I'll let everyone know how that goes.

Good luck, it shouldn't be this hard to get a decent speedy:cursing:
I hope they have a perfect one & maybe you should complain enough to get a bookmark to make up for all the time,trouble & expense this has cost you.

LOL reading your thread makes me a lil' bit paranoid about the azur speedy i just bought a couple of weeks ago. It's still brand new in my box. lol. i noticed the lining is a bit off too but then again, minor imperfections for speedys are somewhat normal in my opinion. good luck on finding the right one for you.

I definitely agree that LV's quality control seems to be going down. I mean, the prices went up right? So you'd think that it'd be to improve upon the product, but I was comparing in the LV shop two Roxburys, One in the Pomme and one in the white...and the cowhide on the pomme is much thinner. Any explanation as to why? I definitely hesitated because of that...

I definitely agree that LV's quality control seems to be going down. I mean, the prices went up right? So you'd think that it'd be to improve upon the product, but I was comparing in the LV shop two Roxburys, One in the Pomme and one in the white...and the cowhide on the pomme is much thinner. Any explanation as to why? I definitely hesitated because of that...

Thats why my next purchase will be Hermes! :devil:

I'm back!!! Please meet my new speedy 25 azur!!
IMG_2249.jpg

The SA who helped me was so nice!!! She really was wonderful! I looked at the 3 they had in the drawers, those were alright but not great so she went into the back and brought 2 more and believe me... it was LOVE at first sight!! She even gave me a bigger dust bag so I could fit my new speedy into it without folding it. The SA was ever so patient and very cheerful. She didnt mind at all that I was looking over the bags like a maniac. She was about the same age as me so we chatted about careers and such. WONDERFUL!!! One of the best experiences I've ever had. Some may wonder how I stumbled upon her.... it wasn't accidental. First, I had spotted a middle aged SA who looked nice but before I requested any items, I casually asked her about the azur 25 and if i got one if it would be possible for her to give me a slightly larger dust bag instead. She said "no" and gave me that whole speech about how one bag only comes with one so I thanked her and continued browsing. Another SA came to help me, older lady, very petite and cute/sweet looking but also the very agressive/sharky can-easily-give-you-attitude seeming SA's. I try not to judge a book by its cover but when it comes to my prized LV's... I don't take ANY chances! :P:nuts: Finally, I spotted the very nice easy going SA and made a beeline for her. I'm so glad I did.

I must seem nuts to everyone. :sweatdrop: But I am so excited about my new bag! :yahoo::wlae: Here are comparison pics before I return the other speedy I got. The hole, actually sorry, its more like tear near the zipper.
IMG_2246.jpg

The zipper thats made poorly in comparison to the better made zipper on my new azur.
IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

The bad tab and a normal tab:
IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

And finally, another flaw I just noticed last night. Look at how thin the leather edge is around the zipper and "button tab". Its fine now but since I plan on keeping my bags forever, I was concerned that over time it might rip more easily since there is less leather surrounding that area.
IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg