MC shoes plus a MC bag?! too much???

I agree with those that have said being matchy-matchy with shoes and bags only works when the MC bag is small (like the modeling photo of jessjulesmom). Or when the shoes/bag are a more descrete pattern like the Damier otherwise it's a bit too much IMHO.

I would only wear the shoes and the bag together if the rest of the outfit is monocolor like black. I have done it, but I don't care what others think! I think shoes and a bag are far enough apart for it not to be cheesy.

I think it looks great as long as what you are wearing otherwise is subtle. I love to match my shoes with my bag. Here I am with my wedges and pochette.
47b5d825b3127cce91a978e2c96f00000005118AYtGzds5cs4

I like these together because the pochette is small. (I think I have the same shoes in white - have you had then a few years?) Generally I try to mix up designers and designer pieces . . .

Jess looks adorable. However, she is not wearing the MC sneakers. The sneakers look like clown shoes in real life. They are very loud. I can post a pic of the sneakers if you want. lol

Kathy, please do. :yes:

i am wondering how come the sneaker is very loud in real life. is it any differences with pump or sandal?

thank a lot
Seriously, this sneaker is so loud that you could be seen a mile away. lol. I would definitely get the sandal or mule instead. Here's a pic of my mistake:
lvs1.jpg

These shoes are almost neo looking. Here's another with a MC bag:
lvs2.jpg

Seriously, this sneaker is so loud that you could be seen a mile away. lol. I would definitely get the sandal or mule instead. Here's a pic of my mistake:
lvs1.jpg

These shoes are almost neo looking. Here's another with a MC bag:
lvs2.jpg

Wow... that would definitely be too much going on at once. Are those sneaks comfortable?