MBMJ Teri and buying MJ bags off ebay

snforstuff

Nov 20, 2006
Guess what i finally found?? A mouse Grey Teri. I didn't think I'd like the Teri bag, but I really wanted a mouse grey bag and I saw one today at Bloomingdales, tried it on, and absolutely loved it. It's such a pretty and practical bag! It looks really nice too... so happy! Just had to share since. :yahoo:

also, a question for those who have bought bags off ebay- how long did it take to arrive and have you ever had any bad experiences? I just bought my first bag(s) off ebay and I am kind of getting worried!

Really like the Mouse Grey color too!

As for Ebay, if there is something that you see & have questions about authenticity, there is an authentication thread in the Marc Jacobs forum that is really helpful. The folks there can tell you if a particular auction on ebay is legit or fake. Ebay is FULL of fakes, so beware.

How long ago did the auction(s) end? Have you tried contacting the seller to politely ask if they've shipped your bags yet?

For more extensive ebay questions you can go to the ebay forum but most likely your stuff will show up. Depending on how quickly they shipped the item and then the way they shipped it determines how quickly you'll get your stuff.

I would first try politely contacting the seller. If they don't reply in a couple of days and you still don't have the item you can file an item not received on ebay. I forget how long you need to wait, a couple of weeks maybe to do that.

Hopefully your bags will arrive soon!

congrats on the bag! i love mouse grey too!

How long has it been since you've paid for it? I'd say contact that seller before you start becoming too worried. Things happen and sometimes people can't make it to the post office for a couple of days (annoying but that's life). I'm sure other people will pipe up with the obligatory words of caution regarding ebay (fakes, etc etc) but I just wanted to let you know that I've had plenty of good experiences on ebay. Just be sure to contact the seller with any questions you might have (regarding authenticity or requesting more pictures, for example) so that both seller & buyer are on the same page & on the same level of understanding.

Sorry to hear you are having a poor experience so far. I agree w/ the previous posters that the best way to handle this is to contact the seller. Let us know what happens!