MbMJ classic q natasha snap closure

babypaparazzi said:
I have an older bag with the cotton lining and I was wondering how do you clean it? I don't want to ruin the bag but it has some dirt on the inside.

I haven't had to clean the lining, but I'd probably pull the lining out, use laundry stain remover (i think there's a spray with Oxy Clean in a purple bottle that works really well) rinse thoroughly and air dry.

Yeah. My Natasha (same color) has the old hidden magnet. Love that bag, still my go-to weekend bag when I'm running around with the kids. Don't like the button as much but I suppose if it holds up well, it doesn't really matter.

P.S. Been away from the forums for a really long time. It's nice to be back and see all the chatter!

I also have a Natasha and it's got the old magnetic invisible closure. I prefer this as its just quick and easy to lift open and close while on the go! If I were new to this bag style and didn't know any better, I don't think I'd mind this new version... But knowing otherwise would seriously make me think about buying another!

Would the snap closure on the huge hillier hobo be the old or the new one? I'm understanding that the huge hillier is not produced Right now, so the ones you can buy is from previous collections Right?

I thought it would take more effort to line up the new snap closure, but that wasn't the case. I'm worried about the leather around the closure wearing faster from pulling on it to open the bag though.