mbmj aviators =)

adri

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
Just bought a pair of mbmj aviators from nordstroms for $110!!! I seriously love nordstrom's return policy. I exchanged a pair of Juicy sunglasses I bought 7 months ago and got these instead and even got $30 back! Yayyy I've been looking for cute aviators especially because it's starting to get sunny =)

Now if I could only get my hands on the black Irina I've been looking for all over nordstrom rack!!!!! But these sunglasses have me very satisfied until then :supacool:

Attachments

• Photo 3.jpg
    Photo 3.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 71
I have those and I love them... but let me tell you what happened to them... Both of the screws fell out!!! I think I was at the mall and taking my sunglasses off and then the lens just popped out because the screw came loose! So I popped it back in, but it kept happening.
I took them back to Nordstrom, but they were unable to help me because they didn't have a screw driver for that sized screw (said I could exhange for a new pair if I found my receipt).

I ended up taking it the Lenscrafter and they put a new much more durable screw in... Then a few weeks later the other screw came out!! So I took them back to lenscrafter and haven't had problems since. That hasn't prevented me from loving my sunnies though!! hehe

so cute!!!!! I just bought 3 pairs of mbmj sunglasses ( i know, a little too much) at nordstrom rack today. I live in canada and we don't have NR so i went crazy, and they were only $30 each pair! good deal. yours are really cute!

those look neat. at first i thought this thread was titled mbmj AVATARS and you had attached cool images for use as avatars. hahaha. eh... its my first day of actual reading after a 4 day weekend :lol: