MAY/JUNE ~ Let's see those pretties!

I found this Hobo ( is it the right name ? ) in a very good condition .
It's black suede and I wonder which year it might be ?
The serial code is 105009-213048
What do you think ? :flowers:

View attachment 5995646View attachment 5995647View attachment 5995648View attachment 5995649
It's a 3rd season F/W 02 suede multi zip besace and it looks like it was mine! :hbeat: (I recognize that very small white-ish spot on the bottom front). Did you get her from Vite en Vogue?
Huge congrats, so happy she landed with a fellow tPF'er! :yahoo::love:

Ooooh laa laa! Always a wonderful surprise when something turns out better than pictured. The color is out of this world. Great score, Deco! 💕
I really feel like I highway-robbed the seller. I was not expecting a pristine bag to show up, with color this rich and saturated. I've been hugging it all morning.

Teddy Bear Cat GIF

Great, just great! Now I need a BL Day...GUUUHHHH!!! So luscious and the leather looks really fiiiineeee!! :drool::drool::loveeyes::loveeyes:
Big congrats, my dear! Yum! The GSH just pops! Woweeee!
You neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one of these, my fellow Day-lover! The leather really is amazing. I don't think some of the agneaus get enough love, given the early Chevre leathers they had to follow. But some (not all) agneau leathers are wonderful, and better than some of the underachieving chevres (yes, they exist, in great numbers).

You neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed one of these, my fellow Day-lover! The leather really is amazing. I don't think some of the agneaus get enough love, given the early Chevre leathers they had to follow. But some (not all) agneau leathers are wonderful, and better than some of the underachieving chevres (yes, they exist, in great numbers).
+1 on this. I've had some really lovely agneau bags from 2010 & 2011. Soft, squishy yet durable!