MAY/JUNE ~ Let's see those pretties!

May is my birthday month too and as @earswithfeet said, we celebrate ALL month not just the day of :happydance:
Here's my lil cutie to start the month :loveeyes: let's hope I can be fortunate enough to keep buying myself gifts! :giggle:View attachment 5993276
So cute! Do you know what color it is?

Happy birthday month to you! YAY!! :hugs: :yahoo:
Here's to many (or a few, lol) more purchases this month! :drinkup:

• Love
Reactions: B.the.attagirl
I'm not sure - the color code is 4365. I have to research it or hopefully someone on the forum will know

And to you my Bal pal - Happy Birthday to you, enjoy the month, and may the Bal universe guide some beauties our way! :hugs: :drinks:
So cute! Do you know what color it is?

Happy birthday month to you! YAY!! :hugs: :yahoo:
Here's to many (or a few, lol) more purchases this month! :drinkup:

• Love
Reactions: earswithfeet
Could it be 4360? That's Nuage and it does look Nuage-y, lol.
Either way it's super cute! I love a pastelly lilac.

I edited the post and attached the leather tag pics. It's def 4365 but I agree with you, reminds me of Nuage 🤷‍♀️
I agree with both of you that it looks like Nuage. And Ears is right that 4360 is Nuage. I have noticed that the color code for the same color in the same season is sometimes different when it's on SLGs or a "non-standard" bag. e.g., standard Lagon is 4415, but Lagon MU is 4460. So I'm guessing that this is Nuage, and that 4365 is the alternate color code for Nuage.

The 4360 color code for Nuage is one of the most jacked. Here are all 4360 color coded bags. Made my life so much harder when I was searching for Nuage.

1714573601810.png

1714573663039.png

1714573700411.png

1714573744983.png

I agree with both of you that it looks like Nuage. And Ears is right that 4360 is Nuage. I have noticed that the color code for the same color in the same season is sometimes different when it's on SLGs or a "non-standard" bag. e.g., standard Lagon is 4415, but Lagon MU is 4460. So I'm guessing that this is Nuage, and that 4365 is the alternate color code for Nuage.

The 4360 color code for Nuage is one of the most jacked. Here are all 4360 color coded bags. Made my life so much harder when I was searching for Nuage.

View attachment 5993341

View attachment 5993342

View attachment 5993345

View attachment 5993347
Well yeah, not confusing at all what Bal did there...:stars:

Look at that sheen!

shocked the mask GIF

• Haha
Reactions: B.the.attagirl
My birthday month officially started and it's always the busiest purchase time for me, lol.

Got this yesterday, but opened this morning. :P
💙 Adorbs Teal CP with otherworldly, pillowy soft leather! :drool:
View attachment 5993213

Looking forward to everyone's lovelies! 🥰

Happy Teal Birthday month, my dear!

celebrate happy birthday GIF by Carawrrr

May is my birthday month too and as @earswithfeet said, we celebrate ALL month not just the day of :happydance:
Here's my lil cutie to start the month :loveeyes: let's hope I can be fortunate enough to keep buying myself gifts! :giggle:View attachment 5993276View attachment 5993290View attachment 5993291

Starting off right! Happy birthday month!! 🎂

Not my birthday month, but I do have something to share on this May Day :flowers:
I don't think this oldie has ever been carried before :love:

View attachment 5993366View attachment 5993367

Wow, congratulations!