Master list of what each of us has their eye on!

Call Lisa Hamlin at NM michigan, Troy. She is great and know her Chloe really well.
She is in on Tuesday and tell her you got her name from Mona on TPF.

Thanks Mona, I will do that! Do you happen to know how much they were selling for? I have been watching a couple on ebay that have a starting bid of $899, but I would prefer to buy one from a store & would love to get a better price.

Thanks Mona, I will do that! Do you happen to know how much they were selling for? I have been watching a couple on ebay that have a starting bid of $899, but I would prefer to buy one from a store & would love to get a better price.

I can't remember to be honest! You should also call NM in Hawaii...

I am looking for Ediths. I would like a satchel, but I have really been liking the bowlers lately too. One in a brown shade ( whiskey, mastic, tan) and one in a brighter color.
I am looking on Ebay, but would be thrilled if someone sees a good deal in a store.

Yeah, thanks to Mona's advice I called Sherri at the NM in Hawaii & she had a Moka Elvire satchel that I snatched up! Thanks again for your help Mona! I will post pics when it arrives.

Has anyone has seen the Chloe Paddington zipped shoulder bag (aka chain satchel) in bleu nuit and/or a black color, with silver hardware around lately? It was the one with the big silver chain. I'm looking for either the satchel style or the messenger style... I hope it went on sale since it didn't seem too popular, but I may have missed it (was on a no-buy for a couple of months)!

Edit: Well, right after I posted that I found it on bluefly!
http://www.bluefly.com/pages/produc...Ns=Popularity|0||Product+Code|1&Nu=Product+ID

But it's still $1440 (only 20% off) there and I was wondering if anyone has seen a better deal on this anywhere? Thanks! :smile:

Has anyone has seen the Chloe Paddington zipped shoulder bag (aka chain satchel) in bleu nuit and/or a black color, with silver hardware around lately? It was the one with the big silver chain.

Oh, more confusion. I think the bag I'm looking for is the one that is also referred to as the Paddington Capsule Satchel some places. (Someone please sort me out if I'm wrong.) So, it seems from browsing other threads here that it's not on sale yet in black/bleu nuit color. I will be keeping an eye out for this one!

Oh, more confusion. I think the bag I'm looking for is the one that is also referred to as the Paddington Capsule Satchel some places. (Someone please sort me out if I'm wrong.) So, it seems from browsing other threads here that it's not on sale yet in black/bleu nuit color. I will be keeping an eye out for this one!

There is an extra 10% off today and maybe you can hunt for a 10% coupon code under deals and steals!!!