March Purchases!!

I feel so left behind:sad: everything looks so great guys. I'm going to try to head over to the mall after work (coach store) too see if I can pick myself up something!

:yucky: My tummy hurts.

At least everytime I look at my Marc Jacobs Key Fob I get excited!

i ordered my emerald hamptons leather coin purse and got it on friday. i'm not totally loving it like i thought i would, though. eh, we'll see.

here it is:
DSC01120.jpg

1st March purchases has been completed:biggrin: Not going to be able to make it to the mall today so I ordered myself this...

Attachments

• 40504_B4RD_d1.jpg
    40504_B4RD_d1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 126
  • 030507_fragranceLANDING_05.jpg
    030507_fragranceLANDING_05.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 97
So....I took the white hamptons tote back today because I just knew I wouldn't be able to keep it clean. In exchange I got the khaki/white stripe swingpack and skinny to match my sneakers, the pink/white wristlet, the watermelon charm, and of course, the perfume!! I'll post pics later tonight.

march.jpg

Though technically paid for in February, I received the umbrella on Saturday and the zebra tote today. And I threw in the Sig Stripe ipod case I got in February because I'm super lazy.

But let me just say ..... the zebra tote is seriously my new best friend. It's TO DIE FOR.

great stuff. i bought the skull charm today and ordered the red patent leater coin purse at my boutique (but the SA said i might or might not get it since there is a such a limited quantity, like 5).

I bought this bag & wristlet off ebay. I just got it today & it is super cute! I'm too lazy to take pics of it right now, so I attached the ebay pic.:yes:

Attachments

• coach bag.jpg
    coach bag.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 104
I bought this bag & wristlet off ebay. I just got it today & it is super cute! I'm too lazy to take pics of it right now, so I attached the ebay pic.:yes:

I was watching that to see how much it would go for. It's super hot. bag is probably the style that I love the most and that color is sooooo pretty.