Marc jacobs python stam - yah or nay??

I'm Nay on Python. It just doesn't look luxurious like regular stams and I'm not in love with the color on color craziness. Like that turquoise piping. If you like it, I say go for it. My opinion doesn't matter.

I prefer leather though.

I'm not crazy about either one :sad: sorry.I saw the new blue one yesterday and it left me very disappointed,the bright blue seemed to cheapen the overall look.

I havent seen it in store as yet so am just hoping i'll like it as dont have a blue bag - though am kinda thinking about this one now:
index.jpg
What you think - i just dont know !!

I havent seen it in store as yet so am just hoping i'll like it as dont have a blue bag - though am kinda thinking about this one now:
index.jpg
What you think - i just dont know !!

Big YAY on this White Chiffon Stam. It's a gorgeous color in real life, it gives the bag a dressy & feminine look.

According to MJ boutiques, Black & White Chiffon are their best selling colors for Resort 06 Stams. If you are still unsure, you can also wait for S/S 07 Quilted Stams (Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural) to come out. Decide after you see all the colors in person, good luck. =)

I think that's what I saw yesterday at sephora (turq python stam). at first I thought it was a fake (never seen one before), but doubted it. I remember saying to myself - 'damn, that's a big purse and looks heavy too!' :biggrin: