Marc jacobs python stam - yah or nay??

1. Hi guys...

Am getting a stam at long last but i cant make up my mind between the canvas python stam or the bright blue leather thats coming out again - any ideas?? :confused1:

2. I'm Nay on Python. It just doesn't look luxurious like regular stams and I'm not in love with the color on color craziness. Like that turquoise piping. If you like it, I say go for it. My opinion doesn't matter.

I prefer leather though.
  3. i was thinking plain leather - as prob get more use out of it!!

thanks for your opinion :smile:
  4. I'm not crazy about either one :sad: sorry.I saw the new blue one yesterday and it left me very disappointed,the bright blue seemed to cheapen the overall look.
  5. I havent seen it in store as yet so am just hoping i'll like it as dont have a blue bag - though am kinda thinking about this one now: [​IMG] What you think - i just dont know !!
  6. I'd have to give a big old nay to the python.

It sort of cheapens the look.
  7. So its not to that one - which on to choose then??
  8. Personally I love the white (chiffon?) stam! I think it is a very versatile beautiful bag... but I would be afraid of getting it dirty. Good luck!
  9. Big YAY on this White Chiffon Stam. It's a gorgeous color in real life, it gives the bag a dressy & feminine look.

According to MJ boutiques, Black & White Chiffon are their best selling colors for Resort 06 Stams. If you are still unsure, you can also wait for S/S 07 Quilted Stams (Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural) to come out. Decide after you see all the colors in person, good luck. =)
  10. Thanks so much for your informtaion & help :smile:

Am still unsure but i'll get there!!
  11. What is everyone saying?! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the turquoise python trimmed one. I think it's a cool edgy take on a classic. Am planning on getting one.....EVENTUALLY when i can afford it!
  12. I think that's what I saw yesterday at sephora (turq python stam). at first I thought it was a fake (never seen one before), but doubted it. I remember saying to myself - 'damn, that's a big purse and looks heavy too!' :biggrin:
  13. Honestly - i just dont know!! I look at it & love it - then i think would a plain leather be better!! It would be best if i just had money for 2! hehe