Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal To The Metal Sasha Shoulder Bag

I was so lucky I found a Black Natasha gold hardware on the MBMJ sale in London! I absolutely LOVE the bag, leather is so buttery soft, plus the doves are so cute! Lining is not pasley (which I would have loved) but that doesnt bother me that much

Ive been trying to get my hands on it since last year so I feel so lucky I finally found it!!!

:yahoo:

Just got a black sasha w/ gold hardware and the original lining off of bonanzle! I can't wait!! SO excited to have the original!
I have a natasha with the scrambled lettering and the pale gold hardware, but I feel it's just too small. Very eager to upgrade!

I was so lucky I found a Black Natasha gold hardware on the MBMJ sale in London! I absolutely LOVE the bag, leather is so buttery soft, plus the doves are so cute! Lining is not pasley (which I would have loved) but that doesnt bother me that much

Ive been trying to get my hands on it since last year so I feel so lucky I finally found it!!!

:yahoo:
Congrats! Which store in London did you go to and do you mind asking me asking how much you paid?

Jollyberry78, thank you so much for posting the links, I love the natasha but i'm stilling hoping for a sasha, i know its quite literally impossible but *fingers crossed*

If anyone has any idea where to get a MBMJ PTTM Sasha in any colour, I would really appreciate it.