Marc by Marc Jacobs Accessories - Do they come with dustbags?

kelle

Dec 9, 2007
I'm new to the Marc By Marc line and am planning on buying a Turnlock wallet or Coin Purse. Does anyone know if these items come in a box and dustbag when you buy it from the store or any retailer?

Anyone have experience with Marc by Marc watches too (they're so cute!)?

Thanks!

I had an MbyMJ cosmetics case in the softy leather line that came with the cutest, smallest dustbag. But I don't have a wallet, so I don't know for sure. I'm sure someone else can chime in with a definitive answer!

I've bought wallets before and they don't come with dustbags; however, I've purchased a wristlet/clutch from an older line from ebay and it DID come with an authentic dustbag. It was the clear plastic MBMJ kind though and not that nice soft white one that comes with the larger bags.

I'm new to the Marc By Marc line and am planning on buying a Turnlock wallet or Coin Purse. Does anyone know if these items come in a box and dustbag when you buy it from the store or any retailer?

Anyone have experience with Marc by Marc watches too (they're so cute!)?

Thanks!

i'm almost certain i got a dustbag for my softy zc, but i purchased it at the boutique. you can ask them for a mbmj gift box, but they'll only give it to you if you're buying the item from the boutique itself. the department stores don't carry the boxes.

i have one of the watch necklaces. it's adorable. i love it!