MAR/APR - Our New Bal Acquisitions

How's this?

Bunny Easter GIF by Miley Cyrus
earswithtongue, then? :lol: :shocked: :lol:
Nah, I don't think so. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: muchstuff and Deco
I have a bronze coin purse that I used religiously and relentlessly - so much so, that I think most of the metallic has been scrapped off after banging around in a variety purses over the past decade. I so wished I like the FIRST size as well - it's just so small for me - I think my collection would be much bigger if that was the case as those seem to pop up a lot more than city sizes.
Hear, hear - regarding the Firsts. Which I love (and have a 2008 First in Raisin), but they are too small for my needs. I use it usually as a purse for occasions where I don’t need to carry a lot of stuff around, which for me is very rarely :lol:

I have a bronze coin purse that I used religiously and relentlessly - so much so, that I think most of the metallic has been scrapped off after banging around in a variety purses over the past decade. I so wished I like the FIRST size as well - it's just so small for me - I think my collection would be much bigger if that was the case as those seem to pop up a lot more than city sizes.

Hear, hear - regarding the Firsts. Which I love (and have a 2008 First in Raisin), but they are too small for my needs. I use it usually as a purse for occasions where I don’t need to carry a lot of stuff around, which for me is very rarely :lol:

I got my AG first and thought it was perfect!
Then got a second first and realized I hate firsts 😂

Ever the quirky Bal chaser, I’d been eyeing this style for a while but hesitated thinking that the leather would be stiff and feel sticky, squeaky and generally unsatisfying. But it’s soft and squishy and pleasing to the touch. And the green is so lovely. I also love the saturated matte black smooth leather trim.

Yes, I’m aware that it looks like a bubbling slime swamp.

View attachment 5965629View attachment 5965637

View attachment 5965636
@Deco the tar swamp is on its way to me! I do adore the colour of yours though, we must be the only two people who love those strange brown/green/black combos.

Reactions: Norm.Core
@Deco the tar swamp is on its way to me! I do adore the colour of yours though, we must be the only two people who love those strange brown/green/black combos.
Oh yay! That was fast! (actually I'm recalling that you were due to be released from ban island yesterday.) Can't wait to see yours. The all black is such a sophisticated tar pit. :loveeyes:

I think a lot of people might like those strange color combos, but the oozing bubbling swamp feature is an acquired taste. :lol:

Oh yay! That was fast! (actually I'm recalling that you were due to be released from ban island yesterday.) Can't wait to see yours. The all black is such a sophisticated tar pit. :loveeyes:

I think a lot of people might like those strange color combos, but the oozing bubbling swamp feature is an acquired taste. :lol:
Only off the island for a day, right back on it now!

• Haha
Reactions: protein_ and Deco
WOOOOOW!!!!!
Just unpacked this amazing Ink City. :faint:
Thank goodness I found a spare set of tassels inside. No mirror, though...oh well. Some stickers from the seller on top.
Bag is in nearly mint condition. Super dark and still so saturated. Leather is also on the chewy side. :drool:
Score!! Lol.

View attachment 5968912View attachment 5968913
Direct sunlight :love:
View attachment 5968914
WOW-It does look brand new!!! Congrats! :loveeyes: :tup:
Usually every time I see a used Ink bag it's quite faded. This one is perfect!!

• Love
Reactions: earswithfeet