Mandy.........

Thank you TinksDelite, Sweet Escape, and Sialia for all of your modeling pics. Each of your pics were too cute and Mandy looks good on yall.

Ban Shman....I am officially enabled - which means that I shall own a Mandy soon!!!!

Looks so fabulous on!

attachment.php
Tinks is this you? If so, is that a whiskey or natural Mandy? It's gorgeous!!!

...I don't carry it as an everyday purse. I use it for going to my office (so as a work tote, with lunch, change of shoes, whatever), or as a diaper bag.
Sialia, thanks for posting that information! If I get a Mandy or a Satchel this is what I will use it for and I was wondering if I'd be able to get that much stuff in the Mandy.

I have both. They hold almost the same amount, although the Mandy is bigger and heavier. I can get the satchel on my shoulder, but with 2 short straps it does not stay on very well. I think the Mandy is more practical.

lovecoach, mokoni, Kansashalo, ellacoach and LizCordova- I am so looking forward to seeing photos of your Mandy when you get her, can't wait to see what colors you choose too. I am seriously looking at Tinks bag thinking how beautiful that color is for fall! hhmmmm....so much enabling here!

toxicgarden-thank you for the very nice compliments, you are sweet! :smile:

I don't own one, but yesterday I saw a black leather Mandy on sale at Macys, marked down 25%. I was tempted to buy it, but it just seemed so heavy. I love the look of the satchel as well, but for the same reason I wouldn't buy it, just because they both seem very heavy. Guess it just depends on the person...:smile:

I have always wanted a Mandy, but...I will have you guys know that since this thread started and I saw the picture of TinksDelite's Natural Mandy, I can not stop thinking about this bag!!! I check Ebay about 20 times a day hoping one will show. Honestly I would probably settle for a whiskey Mandy if I could get a good deal on Ebay, just having a Mandy in any color would be awesome!!! I'm a litte bit obsessed!!! :nuts:

Kansashalo
Here's some photos of my Mandy. They are repeat pix from an earlier April post. My 12 year old son caught me taking these in the bathroom, he thinks I am such a nutty mom!
I am :nuts: for Coach!

lovecoach
I have been carrying this bag since April, I absolutely love it! I don't overstuff it because it is a heavy bag to begin with. The weight has never been an issue for me. Again, I think how tall you are is something to consider. If you are a petite girl this purse will obviously be too much.

My babies are all grown up now and about the only workout I get is carrying this purse around or my little chihuahua and she's doesn't weigh that much. :heart:

If you can get this purse off Ebay/Coach outlet at a great price, do it, you won't be disappointed! :tup:

Sweet Escape, that is the most precious modeling pic of ALL TIME with your son peeking in the background!! :heart:

Anyway, I am having a serious blonde moment about these and need some help. In the modeling pics the front center strap (dogleash closure) doesn't go over the top of the bag, but on coach.com in the pics it does? Here's the link: http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8558&category_id=788

Is this a different style or does it come both ways? I love these bags but I wonder about the easy in/easy out factor...is it a pain to undo the dogleash AND unzip each time? :confused1: Thanks!

Sweet Escape, that is the most precious modeling pic of ALL TIME with your son peeking in the background!! :heart:

Anyway, I am having a serious blonde moment about these and need some help. In the modeling pics the front center strap (dogleash closure) doesn't go over the top of the bag, but on coach.com in the pics it does? Here's the link: http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=8558&category_id=788

Is this a different style or does it come both ways? I love these bags but I wonder about the easy in/easy out factor...is it a pain to undo the dogleash AND unzip each time? :confused1: Thanks!

I think the Coach pic just makes it look like it goes over the top (like it does on the legacy satchel), but I don't believe it comes both ways...I think the Mandy closure does not go over the top.