Man Clutch

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love the items you already have, esp the antigua!
I think a messenger bag in damier as lvlover suggested would be a great addition to your collection....
but, if you just love the clutch style, keep rockin' those bc it makes you happy!

FashionMike:

Wear it.
Bags started their popularity with the messenger bags in NYC I believe.
Even HowardStern (I am a big fan) talks of his man-bag all the time and what he keeps in there and how he needs to carry certain items with him at all times.
Hopefully people will get over it (sexulaity vs. bag).

Please remember too that LV started as a bag/luggage manufacturer. My first LV was a back-pack that traveled the world with me years before I even got my first LV handbag. LV is a brand synonimous(sp?) with jet-set-travel and luxury and above all, quality.

GelberGirl

Im actually thinking about this too. I dont know how to wear my perfo pochette plate, I was going to use it as a wallet but its too big to fit in my pocket so Im gunna put it in my bag but it seems a waste of £165 to put it in a bag. I say go for it, I think I'll be doing this too

Liberté;1701339 said:
How come I never notices that clutch before? (the dragonne) It looks so awesome! Too bad it's only in black epi. =( How spacious is it?

looks good on you mike:nuts:

anyway, hi liberte, they also made dragonne in fawn and red. i know that because my husband owns a black and fawn. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.